WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The guy I'm talking about brings Android into every thread. For example,a user wanted to know how to install candy crush on his phone. I and the others suggested some decent alternatives like super sweet crush and EA Tetris blitz. Then this guy comes in and tells the op that he should have bought an android phone,wp doesn't have any games,etc. He uses insulting language like "goddamit,f****, "crap" etc and insulted my grandfather. He also calls mine and other people who disagree with his views as" nonsensical" "crap" "shame" and "miserable" . I reported many of his posts,and what do you know,I get banned,not him. The Moderators reason? "Harassment". Wow.

Hey It sucks we get it but what happened happened. The mod or mods took appropriate action that they thorough was right . You won't get far here if you complain here and on top of making a new account doesn't look very good on you :/ . So take a break and you are a little more calm and then state your case to your mods

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is sad but unsurprising what happened with the Icon. The Ativ SE is a nice phone but with Samsung and MSFT in court that won't ever get any updates, and I dont see anyone buying that phone if Samsung made a glable variant. As much as people **** on AT&T for updates, at least with WP8, they've done the best job. And you wonder why MSFT cannot gain traction in the US...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Four days to go until Paris. :D

I haven't been there since 2007. I'm looking forward to going just to wander around. The first time was a tourist jaunt so it will be nice to go there and be resident. :D Unfortunately it's only three nights but I'll enjoy it regardless.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Four days to go until Paris. :D

I haven't been there since 2007. I'm looking forward to going just to wander around. The first time was a tourist jaunt so it will be nice to go there and be resident. :D Unfortunately it's only three nights but I'll enjoy it regardless.

A trip to Paris? Sounds good. Are you French? If you aren't, learn a few important French sentence before the trip. To me, only two sentences are enough 😉:

- Je ne sais pas le francais... Vous savez le anglais, non?

Ask Google/Bing translator for more info. 😜

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A trip to Paris? Sounds good. Are you French? If you aren't, learn a few important French sentence before the trip. To me, only two sentences are enough ��:

- Je ne sais pas le francais... Vous savez le anglais, non?

Ask Google/Bing translator for more info. ��

It's my second time to Paris...

I'm not French but I've travelled through France a few times to places that not many even know about. Paris won't be an issue. :)

I do know some basic French but that doesn't always help. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd really like to know when this thread became a place to vent against mods?

If you've got an issue with the mods take it up with them and the guy in charge. We don't care what your issues are.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This is, after all, the "Off-topic" lounge.... For non WP related posts. Anything goes here.

It's not an 'anything goes area', you still need to abide by the rules of the forum.

We all have our periods in time that we get upset and I get it. But why not handle this in the proper way instead of coming on here and whining?

Deal with the issue properly otherwise you're IP will get banned. Also, we all know there's ways around that. Doesn't take a genius.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

This is, after all, the "Off-topic" lounge.... For non WP related posts. Anything goes here.

I think I can understand the frustration, but instead of complaining here, you can just simply directly contact the man in charge. No need to post here about the problem of your brother. It won't help.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think I can understand the frustration, but instead of complaining here, you can just simply directly contact the man in charge. No need to post here about the problem of your brother. It won't help.

Funny how you say it and get thanked, I say it and I get more whining. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To the mods-do you really want to make this site a hated one? If you are doing your job,do it fair and proper. Not like this.

You're missing the point. They'll delete any private issues with the mods from the forum as this is not the place to discuss it. That's what I've been trying to tell you.

Also, stop making threats. You're not helping.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786