WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

For me, I'm a bit strapped for cash but actually have to do an upgrade. I can use my Z Ultra as a daily driver. But I run into the same problem I have with my Nexus 5. They use the s800, and I cannot get through a day with them comfortably without needing to recharge. This is without really playing the games I have on them much in the first place.

As a daily driver, I'd want something that works. If I had more faith in WP, i would have gotten a 1520.3, a Pebble Steel and called it a day. That would be enough for me because I'd have the good camera, expandable memory, good battery life - even in the face of the s800 processor - wireless charging, services I liked and a big enough screen where if I didn't want to bring my T100 for school, I could still work and be productive, and get AWS LTE and avoid the carrier bloat.

While I can still do that, my experiment Android again has shown that on my N5 I can get a similar experience to what I want in a smaller package. The only thing that has me wanting to move from my N5 is the battery life is full of ****, because it most of what I outlined above. I like my Z Ultra, but battery life cannot justify my use as a daily driver. Plus I didn't get it for that either, cuz I knew the battery wasn't good on it anyways. I like where Sony is going, and if I could afford the latest and greatest, I'd get a Z3. As it stands, I cannot so I wouldn't mind taking a Z2 because the bigger battery and more RAM will do me more good than the slightly battery camera and smaller size of the Z3 Compact.

But even Sony's now older **** is expensive. So I'm still weighing this out.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

You really put lots of thought into this. I guess if I were in your shoes I would wait til I could afford the z3 just because I would be buying the best Sony can offer.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Canceling the trees and fallen the service is still equally as funny so no harm done with your typos.

They cancel to keep the schedule running as close to time as possible. People complain of how ****ty the NYC MTA Subways and NJ Transit is (I lament that NJ Transit has gotten worse, not that it is ****ty - big difference) but how theyanage to move as many people as they have especially during rush hour is amazing. I guess in their analytics they've calculated that it is lesser of two evils on the whole flow of the system is to cancel a train and spread those passengers out is still faster than running the extra train too close which increases more capacity for riders, this potentially slowing up the system more.

That's my guess anyhow.

I'm fortunate that I only have to deal with 2 buses . Most of the time they are on time .

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You really put lots of thought into this. I guess if I were in your shoes I would wait til I could afford the z3 just because I would be buying the best Sony can offer.

Even though I change devices a lot, I put thought into maximizing what I buy to best fit my needs at the moment and that way I'm not buying new devices all the time. I cafe my stuff so I get max value on a resale or trade. 99 can tell you what good condition my stuff is in...

Perhaps I may get a 1520.3 and give WP one more shot and wait until the Z2 gets much cheaper or the Z3 gets much cheaper. I'm still not sure. I'd have liked the 930 - trade only or about $350 mint - but that small battery and overheating when using the camera scares me.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

& why do you think I'm interested in knowing about penguins?

Well you seem to be assuming quite a few things about them so I just thought naturally seeing how you're getting things incorrect I thought maybe some education was in order. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99