WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So what field are you aiming for? 😲 Medicine 💊? Engineering?

You would be surprised to learn that in a lot of counties engineering (the real stuff) is not a subject that a lot of people aim for these days. Kind of like the sciences. People just find it too hard. Law, economics and medicine are typically the top. Usually pushed by the parents.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

No,12th passed this year, but couldn't join a medical college because I was underage for AIPMT. you have to born before 2nd January 1997 to be eligible for PMT. I was born 5 months later, so I have to give the exam next year,I.e May 3rd 2015 :sad: I hate the Indian government 😒 and their policies.

Medical ha??!! :eck: You'll get your job before I'll do even if I'm 1-and-half years younger to you! :unhappy: :angry:

And can you guess what exam I'm preparing for??? It's just near to impossible for me!

Happy doctoring :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Even though I change devices a lot, I put thought into maximizing what I buy to best fit my needs at the moment and that way I'm not buying new devices all the time. I cafe my stuff so I get max value on a resale or trade. 99 can tell you what good condition my stuff is in...

Perhaps I may get a 1520.3 and give WP one more shot and wait until the Z2 gets much cheaper or the Z3 gets much cheaper. I'm still not sure. I'd have liked the 930 - trade only or about $350 mint - but that small battery and overheating when using the camera scares me.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Hey Mia my little sister bought the 1520.3 if there is anything you would want to know I'll tell you when it arrives so you can ask away

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well you seem to be assuming quite a few things about them so I just thought naturally seeing how you're getting things incorrect I thought maybe some education was in order. :p

Edumacate him !!! Edumacate him now ! :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Antarctica is a "polar" region, there is no precipitation, it has no lakes or rivers and is in fact the driest continent. Average temperatures in the Antarctic interior get down to -70 degrees Celsius during the winter months and -35 degrees Celsius in the warmer months. The coastal temperatures are much warmer with a range of -15 to -32 Celsius in Winter and -5 to +5 Celsius in Summer. The interior of Antarctica is considered the world's driest desert because the extreme cold freezes water vapour out of the air. Annual snowfall on the polar plateau is equivalent to less than 5 cm of rain. Antarctica has some of the strongest winds on earth, with some winds reaching 320 kph.

So, no snowflakes, see.

._. So you are saying it doesn't do there but there is ice because it's cold ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss