WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Speaking of empty shell, right now your 810 is sitting alone so best to give that wireless charging shell to me😁

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Since it's not emphasized as science anymore . I remember back in middle school and high school we didn't have to take geography it was more of an elective . They would rather have you take biology and or Chem over geography

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

First, just because it's not emphasised as one doesn't mean it isn't one. Second you're in the US the other guy is in India so the school system is different.
Third, like I pointed out a simple search on the internet would have told him differently.

Lastly, taking chemistry or biology probably is just as pointless because very few people in the US haven't got a clue what science is anyway and will simply forget anything they learn.

Now I know why there so many uninformed young people. If it's not in front of them they're not interested, even if it takes two seconds to find out.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

First, just because it's not emphasised as one doesn't mean it isn't one. Second you're in the US the other guy is in India so the school system is different.
Third, like I pointed out a simple search on the internet would have told him differently.

Lastly, taking chemistry or biology probably is just as pointless because very few people in the US haven't got a clue what science is anyway and will simply forget anything they learn.

Now I know why there so many uninformed young people. If it's not in front of them they're not interested, even if it takes two seconds to find out.
:/ I never said or implied it wasn't as a science . the point I was making was if a person isn't interested in a certain subject or anything they wont want to learn about it or look for it , that's about it nothing more nothing less

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Or just not into it :/ . I'm not into the whole engineering thing myself

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Most students don't want to work at it. It's often seen as too hard that's why you get so many in IT instead because they think it's easier.

The other issue is that it isn't glamorous. There's been no push in schools to promote it or show it as a real career.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:/ I never said or implied it wasn't as a science . the point I was making was if a person isn't interested in a certain subject or anything they wont want to learn about it or look for it , that's about it nothing more nothing less

Um, read your post again. If you didn't want to imply that you should have written it differently.

You also just proved my point about laziness and lack of interest.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Um, read your post again. If you didn't want to imply that you should have written it differently.

You also just proved my point about laziness and lack of interest.

which one the first or the second?
im agreeing about the lack of interest but not laziness. the way I take it is just because someone doesn't want to learn about something that means they are lazy. I I cant expect myself to learn everything so I don't risk looking like im lazy :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss