WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

which one the first or the second?
im agreeing about the lack of interest but not laziness. the way I take it is just because someone doesn't want to learn about something that means they are lazy. I I cant expect myself to learn everything so I don't risk looking like im lazy :/

You state in your post that at school it isn't emphasised as one because it's an elective. That was my point.

Second, you have the internet at your finger tips all day long. To suggest you can't take a couple of seconds to look something up implies to me laziness. I'd rather someone at least try and be wrong then just simply be wrong. That suggest fear of failure, which knowing the school system these days is unsurprising.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Most students don't want to work at it. It's often seen as too hard that's why you get so many in IT instead because they think it's easier.

The other issue is that it isn't glamorous. There's been no push in schools to promote it or show it as a real career.
Note the fact that people end up taking Computer Science instead of Computer Engineering simply because it takes a year less to finish.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Note the fact that people end up taking Computer Science instead of Computer Engineering simply because it takes a year less to finish.

I've never quite understood the terms they use in the computer industry. To me in this instance computer science should be the harder subject but going by what you say, it appears not to be. They like to confuse terminology with computers for some reason.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

A cloudy day today, but at least its not raining.

My co-workers seem to like my Christmas card concepts so that's a plus.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o_O well this is a first in a while . It only too me seconds to read what I missed .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So they are thinking of bribing the oneplus to wp . If that does happen that would be soo awesome

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

A cloudy day today, but at least its not raining.

My co-workers seem to like my Christmas card concepts so that's a plus.

It's said to be getting cloudy here in Cali too . So looks like rain is on the way

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05