WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You can rent a girlfriend in china for only $31 a week

US$? Does that mean you're the one responsible for any preexisting medical conditions that may surface during your rental? Is sex included in the rental fee? Do you need to pay a deposit fee? So many questions...

Those above may be slightly incredulous, but so is the situation itself...hard to seriously wrap the mind around...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A cloudy day today, but at least its not raining.

My co-workers seem to like my Christmas card concepts so that's a plus.

You can have our rain if you want it. :p

Christmas cards. Holiday cards. Seasons greetings. All in who you send them to. :p

I think I already mentioned that I hate sending them. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sitting next to a middle ages woman on NJ Transit with some cracks on her iPad that would rival some of the beat downs I see some young people put their phones through...SMH...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sitting next to a middle ages woman on NJ Transit with some cracks on her iPad that would rival some of the beat downs I see some young people put their phones through...SMH...

I have a co-worker who's wife is a bit klutzy she basically has shattered every phone she's owned. I think he keeps her away from the iPad. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm already looking forward to the end of the week and it is only a Tuesday. Too much is happening at the internship. And now I get to deal with my regular drama at work.

Oh well, never a dull moment...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Saw a lady begging for money with a pair of Bose in-ear noise canceling headphones in NY Peen Station. ****, I cannot even afford Bose...SMH...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Saw a lady begging for money with a pair of Bose in-ear noise canceling headphones in NY Peen Station. ****, I cannot even afford Bose...SMH...

There seems to be a lot of that going around lately with some 'professional' beggars making mistakes on the streets showing off how much money they have. :p I think there was either one here or in Australia recently where someone recognized a beggar driving a nice car.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb