WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There seems to be a lot of that going around lately with some 'professional' beggars making mistakes on the streets showing off how much money they have. :p I think there was either one here or in Australia recently where someone recognized a beggar driving a nice car.

That's all too common here, sadly. That's why in nearly all cases I offer food. If they don't want that, it is very, vice smalls bills...like $1-3 dollars. Unless it is someone I have a rapport with, I don't go higher than that.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

That's all too common here, sadly. That's why in nearly all cases I offer food. If they don't want that, it is very, vice smalls bills...like $1-3 dollars. Unless it is someone I have a rapport with, I don't go higher than that.

I notice a few around where I work and where I go to shop. These guys are all pros, they rotate outside a few of the big box stores - Wal-Mart, Trader Joe's, Target etc. I agree with MIA if someone says they are hungry I either offer them food or offer to buy it for them but I don't like to give money directly.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You in the west? If yes then 1crore is 1,00,00,000... ��

I am and I happen to understand the term but I believe most other people do not. Just like million was something unusual in the sub-continent up until a few years ago...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's not part of our number system here. I just did a quick look on Wiki and it's very regional to India, Pakistan etc.

Never heard of it before.

I've heard of it...haven't heard it mentioned in a while...

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Well it's a bit different than what most people in the west are used to. It's an uncommon number to have a unique identifier. That's all.

What's in a name, whatsoever! Those who know, they understand it. And also we use metric system :D

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Anyone got the Lumia 830??? How is it? I mean overall performance and design. Having a 720p resolution, is it able to play 1080p or 2K and 4K videos?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720