WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I meant how many countries have they travelled, you've travelled 25, so others?

I have a Danish friend who is up to 65 so far...I have been to 16 countries so far and visited too many places. I happen to have about 2 million b*tt in seat frequent flier miles....but there are people who have way more and I know then personally.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I have a Danish friend who is up to 65 so far...I have been to 16 countries so far and visited too many places. I happen to have about 2 million b*tt in seat frequent flier miles....but there are people who have way more and I know then personally.

The problem I have is that there are places I'd like to go back to in different weather but my wife can't be bothered. When things settle down in eastern EU well do a road trip there probably or something like that.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Wtf multiple personality disorder._. I guess.
That's what I get for bring random
sent from my rare linux distro 830

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

You said you would get it after a few months, got so early?

I'm still waiting............... for my exams to get over........... then a long Diwali vacation........... then some days to wait for my exam RESULTS!
And finally, I'll be having a Lumia 830 in my hands :D

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also the north pole is magnetic south pole & south pole is magnetic north pole. Am I right?

Well technically there is no north or south those are just arbitrary names we have given them. North is one polarity, south is another.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Well technically there is no north or south those are just arbitrary names we have given them. North is one polarity, south is another.

Yes I know that... Just for the sake of a magnetic compass the polarities are made opposite.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

So that 830 avatar was just a decoy!

Maybe. But I changed my avatar to 830 because I just didn't get any idea of something else. And also with the avatar in front of me, I'll never lose my excitement for the Lumia 830.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss