WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I agree, logarithms are easy

Easy? You guys must be left-brained. :/

A test shows that my left/right brain usage ratio is approx. 30/70, which means I'm really dumb at logical subjects like Math. Physics is an exception, though, since I'm quite okay at it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Wtf multiple personality disorder._. I guess.
That's what I get for bring random
sent from my rare linux distro 830

That's why there is the internet.

Technically is now called disassociative identity disorder...and anyone who likes read can tell you there's nothing funny about that.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So my supervisor is trying to cover her *** and do a schedule for the medical director who has been having a hissy fit over us between late the past few mornings. It's gotten the whole team on a sour mood, especially since it is the fault of the junior staffer in our group for not telling mgmt the correct part of the story.

I'm in a sour mood still. On the flip side I just finished some decent Thai food for lunch.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So my supervisor is trying to cover her *** and do a schedule for the medical director who has been having a hissy fit over us between late the past few mornings. It's gotten the whole team on a sour mood, especially since it is the fault of the junior staffer in our group for not telling mgmt the correct part of the story.

I'm in a sour mood still. On the flip side I just finished some decent Thai food for lunch.

Ah yes, Thai. The best part of any day. :) The food isn't bad either... :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster