WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Ah yes, Thai. The best part of any day. :) The food isn't bad either... :p

There's a cute high strung Thai hostess at a nearby Thai restaurant at work i used to go to a lot...it was a family business...until she got nitpicky during lunch with my coworkers. She is cute...I would have said yes to a fling with her but you cannot blackball your regular customers that way...and so I've permanently boycotted that place.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Soo...the Nexus 6 is out...haven't seen a Nexus so expensive since the Nexus One days...guess that's off my list.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Soo...the Nexus 6 is out...haven't seen a Nexus so expensive since the Nexus One days...guess that's off my list.

It's expensive and most importantly HUGE ! I'm not interested in it either, at least for now.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I've owned every Nexus smartphone up to the Galaxy Nexus plus the 1st gen Nexus 7.

If Google and Apple can pull off this "handover" trick, and MSFT can't, don't or won't, I'll be moving back to Android :crying:

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
There's a cute high strung Thai hostess at a nearby Thai restaurant at work i used to go to a lot...it was a family business...until she got nitpicky during lunch with my coworkers. She is cute...I would have said yes to a fling with her but you cannot blackball your regular customers that way...and so I've permanently boycotted that place.

You could still have a "fling" with her :devil:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's expensive and most importantly HUGE ! I'm not interested in it either, at least for now.

It is big... yet smaller than my Z Ultra, so I could use it as a daily driver. I do know that the camera will be OK and the battery life may be so-so based on Nexus track record. Maybe the 805 will do wonders, but we will see about that. Nice to see Moto get a shot at it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've owned every Nexus smartphone up to the Galaxy Nexus plus the 1st gen Nexus 7.

If Google and Apple can pull off this "handover" trick, and MSFT can't, don't or won't, I'll be moving back to Android :crying:

I've owned all 5 Nexus phones at some point. These are developer phones ,PS bad battery life and other shortcomings like the crappy camera are expected. Google leveraged the Galaxy Nexus - Nexus 5 by patterning with the Koreans who could mass produce this and they could drop the selling price so low. By going with Moto, a premium is being charged for the hardware because these smaller partners have less economies of scale. Very interesting move.

I may try one in store, but may not own one. We will see what the reviews say.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

It is big... yet smaller than my Z Ultra, so I could use it as a daily driver. I do know that the camera will be OK and the battery life may be so-so based on Nexus track record. Maybe the 805 will do wonders, but we will see about that. Nice to see Moto get a shot at it.

The 805 is more economical than the 800. I hope the screen/digitiser are lower power and don't negate the 805.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You could still have a "fling" with her :devil"

Sure...you pay her expenses, I handle the between the sheets stuff and we both make sure that the ladies (your wife and my GF) doesn't kill me.

Sounds like too much work, so I'll pass.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I've owned all 5 Nexus phones at some point. These are developer phones ,PS bad battery life and other shortcomings like the crappy camera are expected. Google leveraged the Galaxy Nexus - Nexus 5 by patterning with the Koreans who could mass produce this and they could drop the selling price so low. By going with Moto, a premium is being charged for the hardware because these smaller partners have less economies of scale. Very interesting move.

I may try one in store, but may not own one. We will see what the reviews say.

Screw the reviews, they're all relative, see.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It's 3 cm higher, 1,5 cm wider and about as thick as my Lumia. A bit too big for me but never say never.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The 805 is more economical than the 800. I hope the screen/digitiser are lower power and don't negate the 805.

Not much more efficient than the 801 is the 805, but probably offers more between larger screen support and higher video recording.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss