WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Easy? You guys must be left-brained. :/

A test shows that my left/right brain usage ratio is approx. 30/70, which means I'm really dumb at logical subjects like Math. Physics is an exception, though, since I'm quite okay at it.

Nah, I liked maths uptil 10th standard, I never practiced maths, still was able to score full marks... Now that's not the case, I hate maths now

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

You should be knowing that we have optional questions in exams too :p I'll probably skip that.

And by the way, Maths is one of my favourites. So, not much problem with the silly logarithms unless I know all the properties!

If you are going in engineering, learn maths. 11th & 12th was nothing. Engineering is all about maths, the books whole semesters are with integration, derivatives, differential equations etc. If you kept all in option, forget about passing, you would score 0 marks. After 2 years maths would be gone, but there are other subjects which are fully based on mathematics, a real torturous maths.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Poor you :p I am too young to not get excited over a new smartphone! Even I get excited if someone in my family is going to receive a new mobile delivery!

You know what, since the day I started using phones, I get bored with the new phone on the first day itself, I got bored even with my first phone on the first day. There's no phone in this world which could change that.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

It's called discussion. You should try it. Having blinders on does nothing. Being curious is a good thing. Having a mind to think about alternatives is one of the wonders of being human.

For a human, not a penguin. Everything & everywhere there's an exception.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster