WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

not bad considering its over the internet :p. for that you get a cookie ;P I mean who doesn't like cookies

Depends on the type of cookie. My wife prefers hard crisp cookies I prefer soft and gooey. Also flavour is important. There are some rather bland cookies. There's also some horrible flavours. So it's not straightforward.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OHHHH That's a common problem on here. :p You have to learn Sahib typos... that doesn't always help but it's a starting point. Just ask for clarity... it might help... sometimes...
I like to think my keyboard like to mess me up ! its a conspiracy man !

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Depends on the type of cookie. My wife prefers hard crisp cookies I prefer soft and gooey. Also flavour is important. There are some rather bland cookies. There's also some horrible flavours. So it's not straightforward.
o.o leave it to you to make it that much harder to answer :p..... uhhhh a chocolate chip cookie :amaze:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

He wasn't referring to committing acts of violence on Antarctica. He was referring to committing acts of violence in general, mostly with people who keep referring to him living in Antarctica.

That's what he said.

heheh that's what he said :wink:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

BTW, why does WPcentral.com take long to load? (Not much but when compared to other websites).

Or it's just me who is experiencing this?
on my ipod 5th gen takes a long time just to load. then again apple has this habit to make a device slower after a new update. I hate that >.>

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

LOL? LOL! Oh wait, I mean... "League of Legends? Laugh out Loud!" I've never been awesome at MOBA games like League of Legends either 😂... Again... What should I do? *sits in the corner of the room, staring at the wall*
HA ... but no don't play that game D: focus on school :p.
not sure why I said LoL though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05