WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If you are going in engineering, learn maths. 11th & 12th was nothing. Engineering is all about maths, the books whole semesters are with integration, derivatives, differential equations etc. If you kept all in option, forget about passing, you would score 0 marks. After 2 years maths would be gone, but there are other subjects which are fully based on mathematics, a real torturous maths.

Passing marks or grace marks? Who needs them? I am well dependent on my own. Well, now you'll say it's overconfidence. So, be it! :p
BTW, I am, not a consistent topper, but one of the consistent toppers! :cool: If I had to score passing marks then do you think I would ever get a smartphone!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Passing marks or grace marks? Who needs them? I am well dependent on my own. Well, now you'll say it's overconfidence. So, be it! :p
BTW, I am, not a consistent topper, but one of the consistent toppers! :cool: If I had to score passing marks then do you think I would ever get a smartphone!

You don't know what I mean, if you knew you I would never have to explain you, never mind. We can discuss about something else.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

How much does a penguin live? 20 years? You are an exception as you are way elder than that

Because no one is interested in penguin sarcasm

Why are you excited in knowing a penguin's excitement?

Even I don't understand his avatar. I agree with you for the second time! That's too much...

I thought you're a smart penguin, so you knew everything. Guess I was wrong

Totally screwing up the penguin, isn't it? :grincry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte