WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like the way you think :p
This penguin once tried to take on these threads, forums etc.

:amaze:

BTW Soham, what's "p" in your username?
Let me guess:- You said you're a Gujju. :wink: So, commonly in Gujarati surnames, "p" should be Patel, Parekh, Pathak, Panchal or Pandya, right?

Patel, I guess must be the one because others are not so common. So, Soham Patel?

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

:amaze:

BTW Soham, what's "p" in your username?
Let me guess:- You said you're a Gujju. :wink: So, commonly in Gujarati surnames, "p" should be Patel, Parekh, Pathak, Panchal or Pandya, right?

Patel, I guess must be the one because others are not so common. So, Soham Patel?

Not Patel. I on the other side make fun of my Patel friends :p

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Not Patel. I on the other side make fun of my Patel friends :p

Huh!!! Why do some people on this thread resist to disclose some facts related to them! :grin:

You just said "Not Patel" and............................. nothing more! So, I'll have to keep guessing right?
Then probably Pathak! My friend too is Pandya, so I won't guess the same for you :wink:

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Though Singh probably beats it...

​Yeah. You know it because you're a Canadian right? Sikhs are more in British Columbia, Ontario and Alberta.
In India, they're mostly confined to Punjab and Delhi. Otherwise they're distributed scarcely everywhere.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Huh!!! Why do some people on this thread resist to disclose some facts related to them! :grin:

You just said "Not Patel" and............................. nothing more! So, I'll have to keep guessing right?
Then probably Pathak! My friend too is Pandya, so I won't guess the same for you :wink:

Keep guessing... I won't disclose my surname... You know my name that's enough, I don't even know the names of some people in this thread, when asked they just won't tell it. So on the other Hand you should try asking them their names.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Keep guessing... I won't disclose my surname... You know my name that's enough, I don't even know the names of some people in this thread, when asked they just won't tell it. So on the other Hand you should try asking them their names.

"Ask for the Name Challenge", eh? Now I regret that I set my username as my real name. :p BTW, my full name contains 4 words, not only 2. :p

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Hey, no one can tell who surpasses whom. Every Indian state has it own bunch of widespread surnames. The one you hear often, you think is more dense. However, how does LaRue know about this?

Because he has visited 25 countries on this whole planet, and I don't think India was an exception. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb