WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

​Yeah. You know it because you're a Canadian right? Sikhs are more in British Columbia, Ontario and Alberta.
In India, they're mostly confined to Punjab and Delhi. Otherwise they're distributed scarcely everywhere.

OK. It may have been something I heard once in the past. I'm guessing I was right with Patel?

I may have been born in Canada but I can tell you I don't feel Canadian...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

A young wolf... And will be a lone wolf. But things may change, maybe I will get a girlfriend next week, who knows? :/

So I'm probably a lot older than you and I'm no where near as jaded... ah the young. So miserable in their youth now. :p Then again, I was probably the same .:p

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

"Handsome Korean star Kim Tan disclosed his Vietnamese girlfriend"

Why would a unknown stranger friend from another country would post such unrelated thing on my timeline!

I have pretty good knowledge about Asian languages. Hence, it's Vietnamese, I knew.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Why would a unknown stranger friend from another country would post such unrelated thing on my timeline!

I have pretty good knowledge about Asian languages. Hence, it's Vietnamese, I knew.

I'm sure that his account got hacked with auto-post scripts. I know these kinds of "news". Just a wrapper of some stupid things, no more.

BTW, あなた は にほんご が わかりますか? <--------- Guess the language?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99