WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You'll GET a gf? GET?? :shocked: What's GET? :winktongue:

It's the short form of - maybe next week I'll meet someone who I really like and we'll start dating and start being in a relationship that both of us will hopefully treasure.

But that's a bit long...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Hey, no one can tell who surpasses whom. Every Indian state has it own bunch of widespread surnames. The one you hear often, you think is more dense. However, how does LaRue know about this?

He has been to new Delhi a lot more than you can imagine. :p

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

It's the short form of - maybe next week I'll meet someone who I really like and we'll start dating and start being in a relationship that both of us will hopefully treasure.

But that's a bit long...

Perfect clarification.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Hey, no one can tell who surpasses whom. Every Indian state has it own bunch of widespread surnames. The one you hear often, you think is more dense. However, how does LaRue know about this?

I'm pretty sure no surname can surpasses Patel, believe me

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No. I'm not a mystery man. Now even you know my name, my avatar etc, i don't think I am as mysterious as you. No one could ever be.

What's mysterious about me? Sure I haven't divulged everything about myself but there's quite a bit of information about me on this thread.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

No. I'm not a mystery man. Now even you know my name, my avatar etc, i don't think I am as mysterious as you. No one could ever be.

You are still mysterious. By what you type, you seem to be a gentleman kind of and also a maths scholar. But by looking at your profile picture you look like a devil goon with your sunglasses tilted and an evil smile on your face. So you see you're still a mystery! :winktongue:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You are still mysterious. By what you type, you seem to be a gentleman kind of and also a maths scholar. But by looking at your profile picture you look like a devil goon with your sunglasses tilted and an evil smile on your face. So you see you're still a mystery! :winktongue:

Speaking of mysteries you'll have to tell me how you found out about the symbol in my avatar. It took me some time to find one I liked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786