WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Where is sahib? I was off the thread for about 2 days ( and will probably be until tomorrow afternoon) because school stuff, 2 tests in 3 days aren't fun at all :(
Has he managed to do something from those 3 numbers he got?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
Lol. Maybe something good will happen or I'll screw it up . Who knows :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

What's mysterious about me? Sure I haven't divulged everything about myself but there's quite a bit of information about me on this thread.

Yeah, a person who has visited around 25 countries & like to travel, that's it? You are saying as if you disclose your name here, someone would hunt you down?! I find the penguin still less mysterious than you.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Oh come on. It wasn't meant as an Insult. I didn't know. Loosen up 😊. Besides I don't make a big fuss when you bring up me being a pet to a penguin 🐧😉.

When did i take it as an insult? & about the penguin's pet, he made you his pet, not me. :p

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

So tomorrow the discussion started around 88.6k posts, & now its 89k, not bad...
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah, a person who has visited around 25 countries & like to travel, that's it? You are saying as if you disclose your name here, someone would hunt you down?! I find the penguin still less mysterious than you.

Aside from my first name what else do you want to know?

You'll also note how large this thread is. I've been on here since the beginning.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

You are still mysterious. By what you type, you seem to be a gentleman kind of and also a maths scholar. But by looking at your profile picture you look like a devil goon with your sunglasses tilted and an evil smile on your face. So you see you're still a mystery! :winktongue:

I'm not a scholar as you are, never been a topper like you.
Speaking of evilness, I don't know what should I say...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster