WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I know nothing about you other than you're in school, in India and I don't recall if you mentioned age. You also mentioned your travel. That's about it.

You already told me I'm about sahib's age, I am... I do engineering, you know even that. I stay at Mumbai, India, you know even that... You know my name. Now what more do you expect? I thought name was the basic identity of a person...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You already told me I'm about sahib's age, I am... I do engineering, you know even that. I stay at Mumbai, India, you know even that... You know my name. Now what more do you expect? I thought name was the basic identity of a person...

A name is just a name. It doesn't define a person at least not in the western world. I know sometimes names are given to children in other countries to represent what parents expect of them or whatever.

I have defined myself. I am who I am because of what I wanted. Nobody told me to take the the path I've chosen. It is mine and mine alone. Any inspiration I had to find myself. Any achievements I had to achieve on my own.

So does my name really matter in all this? My name is nothing more than what I was given. Not who I am.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Did you get a 1+1? When did that happen?

Officially, Monday. Been spending time setting the thing up and porting data from my N5. Today is my first full run with it. Its not bad so far. It finally feels good to have a decent camera in my hands again (missed that a lot from my 925 days).

I'm using the old school capacitive keys (by choice) and it is still some adjustment because the menu and back keys are in the old school style (pre ICS days).

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Officially, Monday. Been spending time setting the thing up and porting data from my N5. Today is my first full run with it. Its not bad so far. It finally feels good to have a decent camera in my hands again (missed that a lot from my 925 days).

I'm using the old school capacitive keys (by choice) and it is still some adjustment because the menu and back keys are in the old school style (pre ICS days).

Sounds interesting. Once you're settled in I wouldn't mind a full review with some sample pics. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sounds interesting. Once you're settled in I wouldn't mind a full review with some sample pics. :)

Sure. It should be on your short list if you 920 explodes based on value for money and the specs. Now it is a big phone...but for a photo buff like you the latest update allows it to shoot in RAW format.

Here are some sample shots I took of parts of my office. As you can see, my room is powered by two small desk lamps because the overhead light is like a hospital light bright. It performs nicely enough in dim lighting.

And just for Sahib, I posted the emotions poster...

Attachments

• 289.jpg
    289.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 287.jpg
    287.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 286.jpg
    286.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 11
  • 285.jpg
    285.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 11

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Sure. It should be on your short list if you 920 explodes based on value for money and the specs. Now it is a big phone...but for a photo buff like you the latest update allows it to shoot in RAW format.

Here are some sample shots I took of parts of my office. As you can see, my room is powered by two small desk lamps because the overhead light is like a hospital light bright. It performs nicely enough in dim lighting.

And just for Sahib, I posted the emotions poster...

Not too bad.

I'm not overly fussed on the whole RAW thing. I'm really armature so I just like a good picture at the end of the day.

Those pics look good. Nice wall hangings you have. :p Sort of reminds me of my wife's office when she had one but her's was all about careers.

I don't really want a huge phone. I'm getting a bit disappointed with the large format now. I get the appeal but I'm not really interested.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Not too bad.

I'm not overly fussed on the whole RAW thing. I'm really armature so I just like a good picture at the end of the day.

Those pics look good. Nice wall hangings you have. :p Sort of reminds me of my wife's office when she had one but her's was all about careers.

I don't really want a huge phone. I'm getting a bit disappointed with the large format now. I get the appeal but I'm not really interested.

It is a big phone. A little bit bigger than the Z2. So...that may not be up your alley if you're on the smaller side of things. Maybe looking a Z3 Compact. I know 99 will do a review whenever he finally gets his.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I finally have my phone set up. Yes, I got back my Xperia Z launcher and my Walkman app. Now to just port some music on it when I get home and to wipe my N5. Gonna do a nandroid backup and send the Nexus on its way...

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Hmmm I don't know why but you make it seam you didn't have a choice in the matter :/

Also I got s question to ask you , maybe you can answer it ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Huh? What question? How to date another Vietnamese girlfriend, eh?

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Let me ask a question!

Question:

A man visits Antarctica. He starts walking around the camp and he gets lost. There is no chance of him getting back. Night approaches and he's starved. If he doesn't eat , he will starve to death.
He succeeds in catching a penguin. But he can't eat the penguin as he is a vegetarian. How will he survive?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers