WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A name is just a name. It doesn't define a person at least not in the western world. I know sometimes names are given to children in other countries to represent what parents expect of them or whatever.

I have defined myself. I am who I am because of what I wanted. Nobody told me to take the the path I've chosen. It is mine and mine alone. Any inspiration I had to find myself. Any achievements I had to achieve on my own.

So does my name really matter in all this? My name is nothing more than what I was given. Not who I am.

I wasn't focusing on defining yourself. I was just asking your name that's it. If you don't want to disclose it, fine, I won't ask you again. You get too serious sometimes, see...

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

A Microsoft Gift Code, perhaps? Or a ton of "thanks" and "likes"?

I hope its available worldwide. Btw this same thread is available in Android central, crackberry, imore, so have many posts have they completed? I'm pretty sure it would be way more than 100k.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Well you have to be the top poster for the day for that. Guess what I broke sahibs record of top poster for the day, a few weeks ago. He was up for almost a year...

Maybe... Just keep spamming with one-word posts? :p ... And I will get banned. 😂

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Maybe... Just keep spamming with one-word posts? :p ... And I will get banned. 😂

Do you think I became the top poster of the day by one word posts? At least I post in other threads, I just don't live on this thread & you know that

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Do you think I became the top poster of the day by one word posts? At least I post in other threads, I just don't live on this thread & you know that

Nah, you misunderstood. I didn't mean so... I meant "should I spam to steal #100k?", that's all. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't focusing on defining yourself. I was just asking your name that's it. If you don't want to disclose it, fine, I won't ask you again. You get too serious sometimes, see...

Must be the language you use then. I was only responding to what you stated. I'm also a lot older than you so I can't help it if I get a touch serious.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Well I got about 250 posts in just 2 days, that's when I'm not online here the whole day. I don't want to become the next sahib here.

Its 9.50p.m here. I'm done for today. GN...
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Must be the language you use then. I was only responding to what you stated. I'm also a lot older than you so I can't help it if I get a touch serious.

Yeah, age difference. That matters. Next time don't take me that seriously, I just get scared when someone takes me so seriously... :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss