WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Patients always ask about the marijuana poster I have (The Harmful Effects of Marijuana). And yes, those are condoms in one of the pictures. We give those out for free here, so people always want to know what their choices are...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
lol you knew what i was thinking :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Could anyone from this thread courier me a Lumia 830 :unhappy: I'm sure I'll get it at a much less price as India levies no taxes on commodities bought abroad and brought into the country, I guess.

(I'm not serious! It's just my sad feeling :wink:)

the 830 is awesome ;)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I work with young people...and I posted both the condom picture and the emoji picture just for you...

:p i couldn't see the emoji pictures very well BTW :/ i did notice the rubbers ..some were big though o.o.......

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

looks like the icon users are going down the path of the 810. 1) get angry 2) head to twitter 3) start a campaign to pressure twitter 4) start a petition / sue for updates 5) find out its not working 6) slowly give up and become the next 810

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What's in a gun? I own a cannon, nuclear-capable missiles and a nuclear-armed war plane :cool:
I'm coming to shoot you down! Wait and watch!

BTW, where currently are you residing? :winktongue:

Didn't we have this discussion already? I'm in the UK. No, we don't have guns here.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Patients always ask about the marijuana poster I have (The Harmful Effects of Marijuana). And yes, those are condoms in one of the pictures. We give those out for free here, so people always want to know what their choices are...

Hopefully the ones you give out aren't from that board. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

looks like the icon users are going down the path of the 810. 1) get angry 2) head to twitter 3) start a campaign to pressure twitter 4) start a petition / sue for updates 5) find out its not working 6) slowly give up and become the next 810

The biggest problem you have with this situation is that the Icon is the same specs as the L930, the current flagship. The carrier is basically saying the phone is too old to update and can't be bothered. Doesn't look good for MS or the platform.

The 810, sure it was a good phone but it wasn't a flagship. This is something quite different. Big image problem if you ask me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I finally have my phone set up. Yes, I got back my Xperia Z launcher and my Walkman app. Now to just port some music on it when I get home and to wipe my N5. Gonna do a nandroid backup and send the Nexus on its way...

You might need to route the N5 to PA. I'll keep you posted. I am glad you are liking the OPO. I'll email you the tracking number for the second one. Here is something you will like for your Z Ultra.
Sony to bring Lollipop to 'entire Xperia Z series' | Android Central

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The biggest problem you have with this situation is that the Icon is the same specs as the L930, the current flagship. The carrier is basically saying the phone is too old to update and can't be bothered. Doesn't look good for MS or the platform.

The 810, sure it was a good phone but it wasn't a flagship. This is something quite different. Big image problem if you ask me.

o.o well im just saying its simmilar to how the 810 community acted at the time

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)