WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

K. Don't be over serious!
But,............. I'll still post in other languages :) I'm a kid, so no one should mind me too much :angel:

Being a kid doesn't mean you can . Well it doesn't have to do with anything . Everyone who's been here a while knows that ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The GF and I went to see "Fury", the new Brad Pitt WW2 tank flick. It was an interesting movie. While I wouldn't watch it again, it had some very good camera work, decent acting and some very subtle underpinnings that were good food for though. Plus it had a killer line.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
I'll probably see it as well. I like "Pita Bread" these days...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I don't care much about NDA, BJP is emerging as a majority party without any support, so its a good sign.

Petrol, diesel prices are also going down 👇, so its a good sign
Oil prices are down worldwide thanks to the tracking boom in this country... it has nothing to do with politics ....

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Can anyone solve this ultimate Physics problem? :angry: :-
(This post consists of superscripts and symbols which might won't be supported by any app like Tapatalk or WPC app!!)

A particle moves with initial velocity 'u' along x-axis with acceleration 'a' along negative x-axis. If 't' be the time at which the direction of motion changes and 'p' be the time such that p<t but (p+1)>t, then the distance covered in (p+1)[SUP]th[/SUP] second is:-

A.) u(p+1)+? a(p+1)[SUP]2[/SUP]-(u[SUP]2[/SUP]/2a)

B.) u(p+1)+? a(p+1)[SUP]2[/SUP]-up+?ap[SUP]2[/SUP]

C.) (u[SUP]2[/SUP]/2a)+? a(p+1-t)[SUP]2[/SUP]-up+?ap[SUP]2
[/SUP]
D.) (u[SUP]2[/SUP]/2a)+u(p+1-t)+? a(p+1-t)[SUP]2[/SUP]-up+?ap[SUP]2[/SUP]

Any Physics lover and pro over here? :confused:

Hint:- You have to use Kinematical Equations and some brain.
Show off...now go and keep prepping for one or more of the entrance exams you Ned to write in order to secure your future earnings... And let us have some fun.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

I don't care much about NDA, BJP is emerging as a majority party without any support, so its a good sign.

Petrol, diesel prices are also going down 👇, so its a good sign

Oh really? :eek:rly:
They say, Cong and NCP are corrupt and they are only taking support of NCP from outside! :eck:
And, BTW, BJP might have gotten highest no. of seats but 144+ are need for absolute majority! And they haven't got it! (in MH)

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Oh really? :eek:rly:
They say, Cong and NCP are corrupt and they are only taking support of NCP from outside! :eck:
And, BTW, BJP might have gotten highest no. of seats but 144+ are need for absolute majority! And they haven't got it! (in MH)

Not a big deal, they might unite with SS again, they are in talks. Out of 11 states(of congress), 2 gone, rest 9 remaining...

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Show off...now go and keep prepping for one or more of the entrance exams you Ned to write in order to secure your future earnings... And let us have some fun.

I had appeared for an exam 5 hours ago. This was a question in the paper. (Advanced) level. I did not take risk as it had negative marking. I did not get the answer key. So, I have..................... but wait a second.............. do you have any problem??? :eck:
There are others who can help me :angel: This is an off topic thread. So, you may ignore it! I have used much of my time to type it and you.............!

​[Not angry haa! :) my language might sound so]

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I had appeared for an exam 5 hours ago. This was a question in the paper. (Advanced) level. I did not take risk as it had negative marking. I did not get the answer key. So, I have..................... but wait a second.............. do you have any problem??? :eck:
There are others who can help me :angel: This is an off topic thread. So, you may ignore it!

​[Not angry haa! :) my language might sound so]
Math equations are definitely off topic, i.e. time to move on.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Not a big deal, they might unite with SS again, they are in talks. Out of 11 states(of congress), 2 gone, rest 9 remaining...

Yeah! That sounds good! :D
Sad about Vidarbha! Do you know how pretty MH's shape looks! Imagine it's new shape! :unhappy;

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Try solving it without the knowledge of mathematics and then make a comeback....

Chill now! I've removed it! And also one post has been reduced even if it doesn't matter.
​Have fun! I really don't tend to mess with an ambassador you see.
I love WPC and won't like to be restricted ;-)

Last edited:

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Any new topic to talk about? WindowsOne.com looks good replacement for WPCentral.com, isn't it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo