WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh, I have root again on my OPO. Happy once more. The camera on this thing is sneaky good. Not pureview level, but sneaky good.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

I'm surprised that nobody in the Android sector has approached Canon or Nikon yet.

Imagine a phone with Canon optics and sensor? Would kill pretty much anything on the market.

I wonder what the issue could be, aside from a competitive thing.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

KFC for me can be hit and miss when it comes to the chicken itself. The worst KFC I ever had was in Albuquerque (s?) and it was literally dripping. I wouldn't ever go back there if you paid me. I've found the KFC's to be better quality in the UK than my experience in the US. I found is it... Jack in the Box or something like that? That chain was completely "meh".

As far as UK fast food goes ... it's not a fast food chain but there's a restaurant chain here called "Frankie & Benny's" which is based on a fictional New York setting and it's made out to be an Italian/American immigrant success story for Italian cuisine. I found out to my own pain when I went to New York and asked where I could find the original Frankie & Benny's restaurant that the chain didn't even exist over there. Red Face. There's Pizza Hut, Burger King, Wimpy.... the best UK fast food chains are Fish & Chip shops and these don't tend to be 'chains' but individual shops across pretty much all UK cities. They're great.
Can't beat fish and chips, especially at the seaside, see.

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I'm surprised that nobody in the Android sector has approached Canon or Nikon yet.

Imagine a phone with Canon optics and sensor? Would kill pretty much anything on the market.

Forgot Canon, the best optics are Carl Zeiss.
The Lumia 925 and 928 have Zeiss optics, as did many Nokia phones.

Best camera phone? Nokia 808.

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Bit of a miserable day today. On the bright side I have a printed proof of my costume card, so I'm fairly chuffed with that.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Maybe the licensing fee? Maybe no one had made them a food enough concept?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Forgot Canon, the best optics are Carl Zeiss.
The Lumia 925 and 928 haves Zeiss optics, as did many Nokia phones.

Best camera phone? Nokia 808.

Canon makes some of the best cameras going. So their technology on any phone would be good. Nikon would be good too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Maybe the licensing fee? Maybe no one had made them a food enough concept?

I'm thinking there's an issue with either license or money as well. More likely money. :p

Why wouldn't either Nikon or Canon wasn't their brand to spread more?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb