WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why remove your thanks?

Because, people will think I'm an insane person giving thanks to some threads that deserve a like and not a thank! You give a thank when you are benefited not when you like something, don't you? Well, a penguin may not understand it :p

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Because, people will think I'm an insane person giving thanks to some threads that deserve a like and not a thank! You give a thank when you are benefited not when you like something, don't you? Well, a penguin may not understand it :p

*cough* You forgot using Google Translate to translate it into Penguish, for our penguin to understand...

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I give thanks when I'm benefitted and/or when one of you crazies says something that give me a giggle, see...

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

You are 17? Oh wait... Did you post here the first time with the username "Lumia Lumia"? 

No, not at all!! I'll never want such a username!! My first username was Dpak_HK then the previous one and now,... you know!

​*thinks what the hell Lumia Lumia is*

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

No, not at all!! I'll never want such a username!! My first username was Dpak_HK then the previous one and now,... you know!

​*thinks what the hell Lumia Lumia is*

Oh nevermind. :p That was a guy who was also 17 and came from India.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss