WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Catch those runaway penguins!!! They were on the ship!!!
anigif_enhanced-buzz-15412-1327085582-9.gif

Sent from my Micromax Canvas MAd.

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So the build quality of Lumia 820 is kind of letting me down. First the volume button and now the back plate is cracked on the corner :( I have no idea when this happened, I haven't dropped it in a while now but crack appeared lately. Well I guess not even thing I bought Lumia for is as it was in the past, that's build quality. Oh well, I will have a lot to choose from when I will be buying.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

So the build quality of Lumia 820 is kind of letting me down. First the volume button and now the back plate is cracked on the corner :( I have no idea when this happened, I haven't dropped it in a while now but crack appeared lately. Well I guess not even thing I bought Lumia for is as it was in the past, that's build quality. Oh well, I will have a lot to choose from when I will be buying.

Time to upgrade brother. :)

Sent from my Micromax Canvas MAd.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Why you guys in US always buy phones on contract?? It's just..... I don't have words to demote it!
There's no such tradition in India. Mobiles here never carry any carrier logos on them! And it's good!

Sent from my Micromax Canvas MAd using Tapatalk.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Why you guys in US always buy phones on contract?? It's just..... I don't have words to demote it!
There's no such tradition in India. Mobiles here never carry any carrier logos on them! And it's good!

Sport Driver is in Slovenia not in US. Dude don't just jump in, spend a bit of quality time on the thread and actually get to know folks. The fact that it is a random off topic thread does not preclude it from usual civilities....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol he's not from the us :p

And the reason why we buy stuff on contract is because its cheaper to get in 99? , 50$ or 100$ up front and pay it off later . For alot of people who use/prefer credit this works and most people don't care if they are ties to a contract because they are going to upgrade in 2yrs. It sucks for people who change phones like Mia /99 and to some extant me .
Also you have to think about that each carrier in the us uses different frequencies . So its not as simple as saying buying a global phone. Its just we have no choice .

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Because not everyone has $649+tax lying around to buy a new smartphone as soon as it comes out. And smartphones are worse than cars in terms of depreciation. I am about to pick up a perfectly "new looking" iPhone 5S 64GB for $350 today. This phone when it came out sold for $926 after taxes. Talk about a 62% reduction in value in a year...

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Talking in general!
And India/China aren't called good smartphone markets for fun. But because people here tend to upgrade their phones regardless of how many months passed since they bought their previous phone.
That is possible when you are off contract.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

USA you say... ;)

We have carrier plans and we can get cheaper phones on contract but not as cheap as they are in USA. But all our phones are, even if sold by carrier, unlocked. Androids are usually branded with some special modified OS with some carrier specific apps and that's it. Carriers here are not allowed to sell locked phones for probably about 7-8 years.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413836801193.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413836801193.jpg
    496.1 KB · Views: 8

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

*sigh* would be nice to get to know the posters here before going on a random spree
sent from my rare green linux 830

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

What do you mean in general ._.? Like 99 said not everyone has 600+ laying around for a phone
Installments!
What are they for? You can buy your phone on installments without any contract!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Damn I hate it when someone open the window and cold air hits you . Its already cold outside >.>
sent from my rare green linux 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss