WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Speaking of WireCutter, they had hands down one of the best review guides for headphones. The interesting thing is that a couple of months back everyone started recommending the Panasonic headphones - mainly The Verge and even Ars Technica and Engadget etc. But the Wirecutter had these ranked number one for a while. If anyone is in the market for good headphones, read this and make a decision based on your budget/audio needs.

Which Headphones Should I Get? | The Wirecutter

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of WireCutter, they had hands down one of the best review guides for headphones. The interesting thing is that a couple of months back everyone started recommending the Panasonic headphones - mainly The Verge and even Ars Technica and Engadget etc. But the Wirecutter had these ranked number one for a while. If anyone is in the market for good headphones, read this and make a decision based on your budget/audio needs.

Which Headphones Should I Get? | The Wirecutter
I will save that link for later

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

5:20AM here. Good Morning. Ready to leave. See ya after 2 days (if I don't get signal during my trip) :D

Sent from my Micromax Canvas MAd using Tapatalk.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

5:20AM here. Good Morning. Ready to leave. See ya after 2 days (if I don't get signal during my trip) :D

Enjoy your trip, don't try to post whilst on vacation. We will still be here and the penguin will be waiting here, he is literally flipping himself (the bird) for you:)

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

And you know that based on a sample size of what? Also folks over here tend to buy slightly more expensive phones than ones sold in India/China. I am sure if you had to shell out around 50K INR every few months you would stop and ponder the consequences as well especially if you were only going to get about 20K for it. Don't give me BS that everyone in India replaces the phones regardless of cost because I send used phones to India all the time and people bargain like they are trying to buy vegetables from the street vendor:) Also I have seen plenty of people using dumbphones around a lot of places in the world, there is a reason why the Lumia 520 sells so well and by that token a reason for Google to launch Android One and the Moto E and even the Micromax that you are using....much easier to digest 6 to 9K INR versus 50K.
Do you think I'll read this chapter?
My exams have just winded up!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Enjoy your trip, don't try to post whilst on vacation. We will still be here and the penguin will be waiting here, he is literally flipping himself (the bird) for you:)
I said if I don't get coverage then only I won't be able to post. If got then I'll surely do! This is the only way for me to pass the boring time.
You won't understand.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

OK. I read that chapter, couldn't resist.

Do you send second hand phones to all 2 billion Indian people?
Probably not! Never!
So, you cannot assume that whole of the population to be as such if you are dealing with less than 0.005% of them! Specially the middle class.
You are certainly not aware of the people living in metropolises.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Today is a day that people have expressed their perceptions in a manner that isn't up for discussion.

So I'll follow suit. My head hurts, and discretion is the better part of valor. As such, I'll elaborate no further.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)