WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Pete The Penguin

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I've defended science on this forum quite a bit. I've been surprised (but not much) by the level of ignorance some people have.

Woah there, I wasn't ignoring out of ignorance. This is supposed to be a light-hearted thread.

There's a time and place for a deep, scientific discussion. This isn't it.

*leaves thread*

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Woah there, I wasn't ignoring out of ignorance. This is supposed to be a light-hearted thread.

There's a time and place for a deep, scientific discussion. This isn't it.

*leaves thread*

First, I wasn't accusing you of anything, you're almost as bad as Sahib.

Second, there's been many deep and great conversations on here. It's just that most people on here lately just want to blab and increase post counts.

We have fun too but most people don't want to talk anymore. Just post crap.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I think I'll come back here once things have simmered down a bit. Seems to me that the same things are repeated over and over again, like a broken record. It used to be that we discussed current topics, science, philosophy, technology and other items to help expand our horizon and get to know the thread regulars a bit better. Now its just about comeuppance and padding post count by figuring out who has gotten a better humorous insult to the previous poster.

See you all on some other threads...or here if things get better...
End of rant.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Lol putting dramatic music while watching students go to class or cafeteria....it seems like they are preparing for something

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999