WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I think I'll come back here once things have simmered down a bit. Seems to me that the same things are repeated over and over again, like a broken record. It used to be that we discussed current topics, science, philosophy, technology and other items to help expand our horizon and get to know the thread regulars a bit better. Now its just about comeuppance and padding post count by figuring out who has gotten a better humorous insult to the previous poster.

See you all on some other threads...or here if things get better...
End of rant.
you tell them 99 ;P

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

im digging the LTE speeds here in orovile and chico... as high as 50 down and low as 20 down... not bad for a "prototype" model

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So this thread is going down this days :( .
I don't have time to participate currently, I'm writing math test tomorrow, the last test before first holidays in this school year.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

That doesn't sound too difficult. Where do you get stuck, if you get stuck?
It's really not difficult. One of the easiest things at math in a while. I'm just so clumsy, I usually do stupid mistakes like write + instead of - and similar stuff.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It's really not difficult. One of the easiest things at math in a while. I'm just so clumsy, I usually do stupid mistakes like write + instead of - and similar stuff.

Ah. My thing with maths was always to take my time. I'd typically go through the test and answer questions I knew immediately and then go back and tackle the ones that may take more time. That way I didn't stress about time so much.

I personally dislike tests. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

yes i do miss understand alot i admit

It's about not taking time to read and then answer. As humans we typically like to jump to conclusions. It's a habit that most of us have. It an evolved trait in a way. It evolves from when we thought everything was out to kill us. That's why we still jump when things go bang.

When you read something. Stop. Go back and read it again, then answer. Ask questions if you don't understand instead of assuming.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Ah. My thing with maths was always to take my time. I'd typically go through the test and answer questions I knew immediately and then go back and tackle the ones that may take more time. That way I didn't stress about time so much.

I personally dislike tests. :p
Yup math takes its time and you really have to know everything if you want to solve a 4 site test in 45 minutes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon