WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

The ones I used to do filled up pages.

Have you done matrices? That's one I never took in maths and had to learn it. A lot of instructors seem very fond of it.

I know for sure this is out of my scope of math . all I know is trig and that is about it

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know for sure this is out of my scope of math . all I know is trig and that is about it
Trigonometry is the top of what most people should know. But generally to get through life you only need fundamental maths. Which is easy.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

The ones I used to do filled up pages.

Have you done matrices? That's one I never took in maths and had to learn it. A lot of instructors seem very fond of it.

Yep. I was good at trigonometry, I know matrices very well. Engineering is all about maths.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm using TapaTalk on my tablet because the app is broke. Since they change the name of the forum it's messed things up.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yep. I was good at trigonometry, I know matrices very well. Engineering is all about maths.

Yes I know. Unless you plan to do R&D you'll forget a lot of it. :p

The important thing is knowing what things mean in engineering rather than the formulas behind them.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

:p now I don't feel so bad that I repeated geometry twice

In most circumstances in life you only need addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.

Unless you're planning on constructing something, angels are not something most people use but you should understand them.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In most circumstances in life you only need addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.

Unless you're planning on constructing something, angels are not something most people use but you should understand them.
what about fractions and percentages?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

what about fractions and percentages?
True. But in essence they're just an extension of basic maths.

Percentage and fraction are the same thing. Percentage is just the division of the two numbers of a fraction multiplied by 100.

Fractions just show parts of a whole.

I use fractions quite often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte