WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So what's up with Renee Zellweger's face? What's up with society and continual plastic surgery or obsession? Where do we draw the line?
I thought the same thing. But the funny part about the line is that it needs to be drawn where the plastic surgeon is going to make a cut with the scalpel☺

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh... *confused*... Ahem... Would you mind explaining a bit about the difference between moderators and ambassadors? I'm confused. :S
I can't edit/delete threads or issue folks warnings or in extreme cases ban their account. All I do is help answer questions and welcome new members to the forums. That is about it.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

:p yay updates !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nothing new.
f8128b4c2fdbc401e6654b7ed1474fec.png

You could clearly see how many updates are pending. I have a habit of skipping updates. I only update an app if it has new features

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

I can't edit/delete threads or issue folks warnings or in extreme cases ban their account. All I do is help answer questions and welcome new members to the forums. That is about it.

Ah got it, thanks. I don't know why but I've always thought that "Ambassador" is higher than "Moderator". :p

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

It's one of the reasons why people don't have much interest in engineering these days. There's lots of maths behind it but people can't grasp the practical side until they start realising where it comes from. Engineering is simply practical science. Most people don't realise that. The maths are there so you have a foundation for understanding.

If you're not interested in maths intensive subjects then you don't go out of your way to figure out the practical reasons for it.

I work in the electrical industry without math our understanding of what electricity is would go out the window.

Engineers are never good at maths, believe me. :p

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Nothing new.
You could clearly see how many updates are pending. I have a habit of skipping updates. I only update an app if it has new features

40 updates pending? Well... I always leave them auto-updated, though I know the risk.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb