WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Um... you're talking to someone with over 20 years in the industry. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Ahh, again I wasn't focusing at you. I'm talking in general, it's the most trending joke nowadays on social networking sites.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Ahh, again I wasn't focusing at you. I'm talking in general, it's the most trending joke nowadays on social networking sites.

Well, there's generalization and then there's reality. I'm not going to say every engineer I've met has been amazing but I'd say it's a very small percentage that are questionable. As for social media, I wouldn't trust trends on that. Anything to put down people with any intelligence these days.

Being dumb is the new cool. It's been a growing trend since the late 80s. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be slowing down any. Technology should be helping us become better and smarter but all it's doing is making people lazy. With the amount of information at everyone's fingertips I was expecting more from the internet. It would appear that my expectations were exaggerated. :p

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I tend to use more statistics and general math skills in my day to day activities and yes I am an engineer, been one for about 20 years. This does not preclude me from having to open an old text book every now and then for solving a heat transfer or fluid flow problem and solving complex equations. Sometimes thermodynamics and reaction engineering require some specific math application as well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I tend to use more statistics and general math skills in my day to day activities and yes I am an engineer, been one for about 20 years. This does not preclude me from having to open an old text book every now and then for solving a heat transfer or fluid flow problem and solving complex equations. Sometimes thermodynamics and reaction engineering require some specific math application as well.

There are of course engineering tools that people use on a daily basis to help with things but sometimes going back to the books is the easiest thing to do.

Then there's arguing with people over standards, specifications and sometimes simple schematics. :/

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I'm happy that I met some experienced engineers here. Ahh, I would now be able to solve my doubts
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I know I'm like sahib now but I really don't get this joke?

& that's why you're like sahib. I would post some images, but I don't save those images from different sites. I would do it next time, if I remember. Some people here should learn how to laugh 😁

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

& that's why you're like sahib. I would post some images, but I don't save those images from different sites. I would do it next time, if I remember. Some people here should learn how to laugh ��

I laugh when it's worth laughing.

Unfortunately there's a lot of people who like nothing more than to put down academics for the sake of wanting to be superior to them. I don't find that funny. Sorry.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

I laugh when it's worth laughing.

Unfortunately there's a lot of people who like nothing more than to put down academics for the sake of wanting to be superior to them. I don't find that funny. Sorry.

There is a lot of people who do what????
Your use of the English language confuses me, and I don't understand a thing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo