WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

There is a lot of people who do what????
Your use of the English language confuses me, and I don't understand a thing.

You know what an academic is do you not? Someone who is a professional in a subject. Typically called 'professors'.

However, any subject that requires some level of maths ability and harder knowledge seems to get picked on by those who believe they are superior in other ways. It's fairly common. Even though there was this 'geek' love, there's still disdain for the well learned.

If you don't understand what I wrote that time I give up.

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

You know what an academic is do you not? Someone who is a professional in a subject. Typically called 'professors'.

However, any subject that requires some level of maths ability and harder knowledge seems to get picked on by those who believe they are superior in other ways. It's fairly common. Even though there was this 'geek' love, there's still disdain for the well learned.

If you don't understand what I wrote that time I give up.

I lost it in the middle!
Can you try again??

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I had a quick skim through. Though I think the idea is great as I think creativity is a good thing. I don't see this as a replacement for real learning though. Things like this have been around for some time. There's always some one somewhere saying things are being done better, usually in a liberal arts kind of way...

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

Off-topic, but anybody knows where I can find a thread to report some problems about the new Windows Central mobile site?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99