WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I agree with you. Even after telling him to go to Android central, he keeps coming back for more. I understand WP isn't perfect, no OS is, but boasting about other OSes in every aspect compared to WP, that's what I hate the most.

If he hate Windows Phone, fine. We can't make everyone loves WP. But he should at least give some respect and leave us alone. Android Central wasn't opened for nothing.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Oh... If it's related to corruption then I do understand.

Sent from my Micromax Canvas MAd using Tapatalk.

You don't know what actual corruption is. When I was in 10th grade, there were 2 teachers in our classes who were the best. They taught history, & the amount of knowledge they had on politics, Indian history was exceptional. They really taught us what the real corruption was. Unfortunately I hardly remember anything now. My bad

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

If he hate Windows Phone, fine. We can't make everyone loves WP. But he should at least give some respect and leave us alone. Android Central wasn't opened for nothing.

Many of them have even told him that due to his useless arguments, he might have got kicked out of android central too.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I agree with you. Even after telling him to go to Android central, he keeps coming back for more. I understand WP isn't perfect, no OS is, but boasting about other OSes in every aspect compared to WP, that's what I hate the most.

If he's abusive and being nasty than you can report him. If he's hanging around the phone wars thread and stating things there's not much you can do best to ignore the threads. If he's constantly going off topic in other threads than report him.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

If he's abusive and being nasty than to can report him. If he's having around the phone wats thread and starting things there's not much you can do pretty than ignore the threads. If he's constantly going off topic in other threads than report him.

I remember there was a guy (a few days ago) coming here whining about being banned for reporting an Android guy, right? (I didn't understand that story much, though)

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

You don't know what actual corruption is. When I was in 10th grade, there were 2 teachers in our classes who were the best. They taught history, & the amount of knowledge they had on politics, Indian history was exceptional. They really taught us what the real corruption was. Unfortunately I hardly remember anything now. My bad
Fine. No one can know anyone online.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I remember there was a guy (a few days ago) coming here whining about being banned for reporting an Android guy, right? (I didn't understand that story much, though)

You can just report someone because they annoy you and like Android. There's criteria to report people.

I know the guy who got banned. Not the best at having disagreements with.

I don't know the whole story though.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

You can just report someone because they annoy you and like Android. There's criteria to report people.

I know the guy who got banned. Not the best at having disagreements with.

I don't know the whole story though.

I know the whole story, got several PMs from that guy. Now as he got banned, I don't want to get either.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know the whole story, got several PMs from that guy. Now as he got banned, I don't want to get either.

Like I said I don't know what happened but I know he was a bit of a hot head and an over the top ****** himself. That's from experience with him.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Like I said I don't know what happened but I know he was a bit of a hot head and an over the top ****** himself. That's from experience with him.

As far as I remember, he told me that he got banned for 3 days i.e uptil 19th October, but still i haven't seen him or his posts. I am starting to think he might've got a permanent ban

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Anyways, I'm done for today. Happy new year in advance. ☺
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Stop cursing that boy now. He must not be knowing that he's being talked about here!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I hate I when I buy a hot drink and I can't drink it the and I wait a while and then its too cold >.<

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So I sat down to eat my cookie and this girl ( she's pretty and a red head ) sat across from me . so I asked her on how she think she did on her mid term . then from that point we talked about other topics just to get to know each other :)

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss