WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Anyone updated to build 9860?? Any malfunctions encountered in the new notification center?? I did :/

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Doesn't take that long really. The WP app needs to be refreshed all the time as well.
Who uses the app?? I don't :p
I was just saying. I had used it only a few times. I now use Tapatalk or the website.

Sent from my Lenovo G580 with Windows 10 TP using Tapatalk.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

*surprised* Android Central is so well crafted and designed but.......... but it's not as popular as Windows Central, is it? O_O

I had posted a query on the AC forums and did not get a reply for more than one-and-a-half day!! :eck:
And guess who replied finally..... it was B. Diddy - AC's top poster and most thanked, both and an ambassador as well! :/
No one else relied! I guess the Mobile Nations team should give more preference to WinC than AC, right??

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

*surprised* Android Central is so well crafted and designed but.......... but it's not as popular as Windows Central, is it? O_O

I had posted a query on the AC forums and did not get a reply for more than one-and-a-half day!! :eck:
And guess who replied finally..... it was B. Diddy - AC's top poster and most thanked, both and an ambassador as well! :/
No one else relied! I guess the Mobile Nations team should give more preference to WinC than AC, right??

There are things in place to change this. A group to handle Q&A questions. Where did you post it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo