WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

*surprised* Android Central is so well crafted and designed but.......... but it's not as popular as Windows Central, is it? O_O

I had posted a query on the AC forums and did not get a reply for more than one-and-a-half day!! :eck:
And guess who replied finally..... it was B. Diddy - AC's top poster and most thanked, both and an ambassador as well! :/
No one else relied! I guess the Mobile Nations team should give more preference to WinC than AC, right??
You're wrong, according to Alexa. AC is apparently more popular than WinC. (No, I refuse to call this site WC)

wpcentral.com Site Overview
androidcentral.com Site Overview
imore.com Site Overview
crackberry.com Site Overview
connectedly.com Site Overview

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

There are things in place to change this. A group to handle Q&A questions. Where did you post it?

"Ask a question --> Android 4.1/4.2/4.3 Jelly Bean" - here I posted it.

Why do they need a group?? On WinC there are no groups! Just the loyal readers and members answer to the Q&As, don't they?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Why do they need a group?? On WinC there are no groups! Just the loyal readers and members answer to the Q&As, don't they?
Technically, we ambassadors try to accomplish this when the rest of the forum doesn't, hehehe.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No there is a group. There's a Mobile Nations group dedicated to answering questions for all forums. They have no identifiers currently. Also Ambassadors are supposed to help answer questions if they can.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

He's James Falconer, the Mobile Nations Community Manager.

He's actually prefer not to give preferential treatment as far as I know.
OK! Well, I know him. There are lots of James in the world. Please do specify the last name of anyone you're talking about from next time! I can't realize about anyone with only his/her first name specified! :p

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

OMG!!!! The "z" key on my keyboard isn't working. What the heck!!!! :mad:

How will I "Undo" using the 'Ctrl+Z' shortcut!!! Is the keyboard repairable?? It's my Lappy's keyboard. Will I have to pay a lot for a new and original one - a Lenovo laptop keyboard. My warranty is void now. OMG! OMG! *confused* *gone mad*

Sent from my Lenovo G580 with Windows 10 TP using Tapatalk.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So there's some vague announcement for a new Lumia device and many are hoping for a flagship device. WinC thinks it will simply be a re-brand of the L830 or whatever. I'm with WinC on this one. Another carrier exclusive device to confuse the masses...

I don't expect any real new phones until next year. Until then this is going to be a very boring period of time for me. Hopefully the new phones will be nice.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

So there's some vague announcement for a new Lumia device and many are hoping for a flagship device. WinC thinks it will simply be a re-brand of the L830 or whatever. I'm with WinC on this one. Another carrier exclusive device to confuse the masses...

I don't expect any real new phones until next year. Until then this is going to be a very boring period of time for me. Hopefully the new phones will be nice.

So, should someone wait for new, re-branded phones from MSMob. or should he/she buy the L830??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett