WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Phablet without extra functions is useless. And TW on Note works good, it's about as fluid as WP was on L930 if not more.
Oh and Here Maps on Android are indeed better than on WP, I love it.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Phablet without extra functions is useless. And TW on Note works good, it's about as fluid as WP was on L930 if not more.
Oh and Here Maps on Android are indeed better than on WP, I love it.
TW .... smooth ..... yeah sure.. that's where I don't think ill happen. its bloated , a lot of useless features like smart stay or w/e its called . after a few months it slows down even on the best HW . this is coming from my experience of using TW

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I have Tab Pro 10.1 which has the same HW as 8.4 tab pro and although it can lag sometimes so does the Lumia 820. I do however have Nova launcher installed.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I have Tab Pro 10.1 which has the same HW as 8.4 tab pro and although it can lag sometimes so does the Lumia 820. I do however have Nova launcher installed.

That's the thing ... I should t have to Install a launcher to get rid of touchwize :/ I blame most of the problems that android has to touchwize. Like I said android isn't slow but what makes it slow is the UI on top of android .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay sorry for the silence the last couple of days. The amount of wheeling and dealing meant no time on Windows Central!
iPhone 6 Plus arrives tomorrow.
iPhone 5S 64 GB arrives Sunday.
Lumia 925 arrived yesterday but is going out on Monday. One more Lumia 925 arrives on Tuesday.
Nexus 5 arrived on Wednesday but will be out tomorrow.
Lumia 521 might arrive tonight and will be put up here for a fire sale.
OnePlus One wheeling and dealing MSFTisMIA can chime in for an update, that took too much time:)

Anyway off now, back here on Monday.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay sorry for the silence the last couple of days. The amount of wheeling and dealing meant no time on Windows Central!
iPhone 6 Plus arrives tomorrow.
iPhone 5S 64 GB arrives Sunday.
Lumia 925 arrived yesterday but is going out on Monday. One more Lumia 925 arrives on Tuesday.
Nexus 5 arrived on Wednesday but will be out tomorrow.
Lumia 521 might arrive tonight and will be put up here for a fire sale.
OnePlus One wheeling and dealing MSFTisMIA can chime in for an update, that took too much time:)

Anyway off now, back here on Monday.

o_O you use and get a lot of phones :p makes me wish I could just get a job in dealing with phones

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss