WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Who knows! Wait n watch.
Before Nokia launches its new phone, MS shall launch "many" new phones that may tempt you to buy one of them ;)

1030 maybe but seems like Windows 10 can't come soon enough :(. I was playing on playing safe and waiting for Win 10 DP for my Lumia 820 and comparing Android 5.0 and Win10 and than buying what I like most. But right now Lumia 820 seems to be giving up and I absolutely love Android lollipop looks. Still I know I will miss some WP things on Android but are they big enough to keep me here. So in the end I might be actually playing safe and buy Android.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So I'm going on 3 day holiday with my family to Croatia. Weather seems to be great there so woohoo :). Don't know how active I will be but since I'm not as active as I was during the summer no one will miss me anyway :)
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

1030 maybe but seems like Windows 10 can't come soon enough :(. I was playing on playing safe and waiting for Win 10 DP for my Lumia 820 and comparing Android 5.0 and Win10 and than buying what I like most. But right now Lumia 820 seems to be giving up and I absolutely love Android lollipop looks. Still I know I will miss some WP things on Android but are they big enough to keep me here. So in the end I might be actually playing safe and buy Android.
A phone with Win10! Don't except it till at least Q3-Q4 next year.
WP8.1 is the only OS to enjoy until then.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Please Nokia, do it, do it. I will be buying as fast as possible. http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nokia-to-re-enter-the-smartphone-business_id62156

Not going to happen . There are a lot of factors that will make it hard for them to even compete in the android Space .

Look at Amazon . They have a well established name and yet they failed . So if Nokia tries to enter they will have a hard time Against Sammy and Htc

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

A phone with Win10! Don't except it till at least Q3-Q4 next year.
WP8.1 is the only OS to enjoy until then.
Too badd for them I guess. Except Lumia 1030 I don't see myself being interested in any other windows phone. Meanwhile on Android front you always have a lot to chose from.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Too badd for them I guess. Except Lumia 1030 I don't see myself being interested in any other windows phone. Meanwhile on Android front you always have a lot to chose from.

At least not as bad as iOS where you get one choice :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss