WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

getting stood up isn't cool especially if it's for a group project due tomorrow >.> once again im doing the work
sent from my rare green linux 830

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Shivsena will support to establish stable government, I bet. Btw, I can't understand what NCP trying to prove? ;-)
It's trying to prove that it's still present in the state and hasn't given up like Congress. BTW, our cabinet will have ministers having cases against them for riots. Devendra F. himself has 22 cases against him for riots. What a cabinet! ;-P

Harshal17

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

It's trying to prove that it's still present in the state and hasn't given up like Congress. BTW, our cabinet will have ministers having cases against them for riots. Devendra F. himself has 22 cases against him for riots. What a cabinet! ;-P

We should accept one thing that only those can be politicians who have cases filed against them :p.. No common man can run govt, they can only roar like lion never can do nothing. (ex: AK)

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

We should accept one thing that only those can be politicians who have cases filed against them :p.. No common man can run govt, they can only roar like lion never can do nothing. (ex: AK)
Ha ha, true that! ;D AK-49 right!
Always on fast ;)
Just imagining how would AAP run MH govt. :eek:

Harshal17

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Ha ha, true that! ;D AK-49 right!
Always on fast ;)
Just imagining how would AAP run MH govt. :eek:
He might have resigned in a day Nayak part 2 lol ;)
I personally didn't like his ideas when he was CM.
I like PM modi coz he's way to work on this,
"Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you will not have to listen to his incessant whining about how hungry he is." It's What he did in Gujarat.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

He might have resigned in a day Nayak part 2 lol ;)
I personally didn't like his ideas when he was CM.
I like PM modi coz he's way to work on this,
"Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you will not have to listen to his incessant whining about how hungry he is." It's What he did in Gujarat.
You're Gujarati?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99