WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Do you have any issues with such texts?
"Hmm..." is written to make one aware that I accept/agree/understand/acknowledged his thoughts. It isn't a timepass! *eck*
Maybe !!!, &&&, ??? - these are meaningless but I don't use them! Everyone thinks differently, you know!

so you are saying well since this is the off topic area we can post and type whatever we what ? some of the posters liked more elaborate responses that just " hmmmmm" ...well it used to be like that

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

so you are saying well since this is the off topic area we can post and type whatever we what ? some of the posters liked more elaborate responses that just " hmmmmm" ...well it used to be like that
Maybe you're a lawyer by profession!
And my style is "hmm..." and not "hmmmmm"!!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It is what most of the people in the west think wherein talking about SS. But I can't blame those from east who don't know this meaning of SS, after all, I don't know their history.

same here o.o... i dont know their history but i bet its as twisted as everyone else history :p

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

same here o.o... i dont know their history but i bet its as twisted as everyone else history :p
Asian history was not so violent as compared to the west's (do not consider only China's internal history as it was the most violent ever) when taken as a whole. Indian history was the most peaceful bcoz of M. Gandhi :)
God knows why do we need to learn about western history! :(
Already so much to learn!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Asian history was not so violent as compared to the west's (do not consider only China's internal history as it was the most violent ever) when taken as a whole. Indian history was the most peaceful bcoz of M. Gandhi :)
really? did you say india had a peaceful history ? not one country had a peaceful history. besides history started before Gandhi and goes on without Gandhi

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

really? did you say india had a peaceful history ? not one country had a peaceful history. besides history started before Gandhi and goes on without Gandhi
"as compared to" - did you mark these words at the para's beginning?!? And you had said that you didn't know about eastern history :rolleyes:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

India's history is fairly violent from what I know. I won't say I know it all but it's not some special place where no violence ever happened.

It's also not a really peaceful place now either.

Also, say what you will about Mr. Gandhi, regardless of his peace tactics he made a mess out of India.

I'm just helping sahib a little here. Don't expect much from me.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

India's history is fairly violent from what I know. I won't say I know it all but it's not some special place where no violence ever happened.

Also, say what you will about Mr. Gandhi, regardless of his peace tactics he made a mess out of India.

I'm just helping sahib a little here. Don't expect much from me.
K. I didn't know that some people get so upset that they never ever talk again!

I agree. But India isn't peaceful because of our assertive neighbours and insurgents!
(If you weren't sarcastic)

Last edited:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

o.o.... nothing to get upset about .. its just the world isnt as black and white as people think it is. also if someone knows you are incorrect about a certain info prepare yourself to be called out ;) ....... how would i know ?
i got called out alot of times ......

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

It was time to change my life some. I was getting too distracted on here and I have a lot of things to get sorted with at work and in my life. Also this thread has changed too much. It's not enjoyable any more.

I agree. But India isn't peaceful because of our assertive neighbours and insurgents!
(If you weren't sarcastic)

I think it's a bit more than that without going into all the detail. No I wasn't being sarcastic.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Also this thread has changed too much. It's not enjoyable any more.
Toooooo much. Many members haven't returned. Some are upset. Many like to babble. Some don't want some to be here. Some don't want to be amiable. Some don't seem to be amenable to agree with others' thoughts or knowledge or to just ignore it! And some inanely ignite fire b/w other members and are never seen again! *hooffff* *sighs* Ok, agreed! ;) But it's all a part of society. Being human, you know. A little badinage is must, isn't it? :D

So, how can someone bring back enjoyment to this thread? It hasn't yet reached it's goal, see!

Last edited:

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

It was time to change my life some. I was getting too distracted on here and I have a lot of things to get sorted with at work and in my life. Also this thread has changed too much. It's not enjoyable any more.

I think it's a bit more than that without going into all the detail. No I wasn't being sarcastic.
I will post some pictures from the trip in the coming days if you will be still around, although I don't have any special pictures so don't expect too much ;)

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

I will post some pictures from the trip in the coming days if you will be still around, although I don't have any special pictures so don't expect too much ;)
That would be great as rue is fond of photography and also it'll be a contributionary boost to this failing thread. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)