WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

._. A talkative person who I find a little irritating had to sit next to me ... At least it's not weed 😃
sent from my rare green linux 830

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Shiv Sena is like Indian Nazi party. But the difference b/w them is that Nazi party won the whole of Germany within no time and SS isn't able to win over even a state of India ;P (hope they don't come to know that they're being talked about here else I'll be no more :p )

Its not like a nazi party. You really need to learn more about hitler & its party.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

India's history is fairly violent from what I know. I won't say I know it all but it's not some special place where no violence ever happened.

It's also not a really peaceful place now either.

Also, say what you will about Mr. Gandhi, regardless of his peace tactics he made a mess out of India.

I'm just helping sahib a little here. Don't expect much from me.

I agree with you, India was never a peaceful country, but most of the violence happened due to westerners here & secondly due to Gandhi, though many of them don't know about it. There are some deep secrets of my country, if I disclose them, everyone would hate it.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Its not like a nazi party. You really need to learn more about hitler & its party.
I have many things to study about.
History isn't one of them!

I said it's like Nazi party because the Nazis & Hitler didn't like Jews and Shiv Sainiks & Bal Thackeray didn't like Biharis! So, some similarities, right! Nazis were very stubborn and so is SS. ;P

Last edited:

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

I agree with you, India was never a peaceful country, but most of the violence happened due to westerners here & secondly due to Gandhi, though many of them don't know about it. There are some deep secrets of my country, if I disclose them, everyone would hate it.
Top historical secrets?!! What historians don't know?!! ;)

And true that Westerners helped create our violent history :p just saying. All started with Vasco da Gama finding sea route to India from Portugal!!! Very true - westerners.

But Mughals were far more troublesome for India's then internal politics.

BTW, how silly but peaceful minded India is. Even after experiencing such injustice and imperialism of foreigners, never did it invade any country in 1000 years :) And probably never will!

England had invaded India and ruled it for 2 centuries and still we want better bilateral ties with UK! How funny ;P Just saying.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I said it's like Nazi party because the Nazis & Hitler didn't like Jews and Shiv Sainiks & Bal Thackeray didn't like Biharis! So, some similarities, right! Nazis were very stubborn and so is SS. ;P

uh... no lol.... to be like them you gotta discriminate anyone that isn't their ideal person, start a war, send people to concentration camps , and have an ideal to start the third Reich. so no they are not even close

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And true that Westerners helped create our violent history :p just saying. All started with Vasco da Gama finding sea route to India from Portugal!!! Very true - westerners.

BTW, how silly but peaceful minded India is. Even after experiencing such injustice and imperialism of foreigners, never did it invade any country in 1000 years :) And probably never will!

England had invaded India and ruled it for 2 centuries and still we want better bilateral ties with UK! How funny ;P Just saying.

um india was not a country until 1947 ._. so to say india never invaded a country is misleading . also you should know that before India became to be india they were divdied into regions ruled by rulers and they were busy fighting each other to invade other countries

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Just by pointing out 2-3 similarities doesn't mean its similar to Nazis. I could point out a 100 things dissimilar. No political party can be similar to nazis, just like no one could be similar to Hitler

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

You could never say when it all started. Just because India has suffered injustice, doesn't mean that its a peaceful country. No country actually can be termed as peaceful if you look at its history.
We could have been a developed country by now, but are we? That's due to our dirty politics. You know there's a saying, "the indian politicians robbed India more than westerners" & its true. Whatever westerners did with India wasn't good, but what our great politicians did after independence was even worst.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

um india was not a country until 1947 ._. so to say india never invaded a country is misleading . also you should know that before India became to be india they were divdied into regions ruled by rulers and they were busy fighting each other to invade other countries

You're partially correct

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

So, the Princes used to invade other kingdoms within the map including present day India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
"India" is used to indicate then Indian boundary. We had been learning this since childhood!
And I have learnt Indian history for 6-7 years. I can't be that unknowning.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well today I need to go into hospital for an ultrasound. Whoever heard of a dude going for an ultrasound. Its nuts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte