WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Just because India has suffered injustice, doesn't mean that its a peaceful country.
I never said so.

We could have been a developed country by now
We wouldn't! America didn't become developed in just 68 years! China hasn't developed yet as it had got independence only two years after Indian independence. It's impossible. Don't exaggerate.

You know there's a saying, "the indian politicians robbed India more than westerners" & its true. Whatever westerners did with India wasn't good, but what our great politicians did after independence was even worst.
We're talking of history i.e. before out independence! And if our politicians had robbed our country so much then we would never be Asia's second largest economy.
(Source: Wikipedia and The Times Of India)

Overall, I said India is peaceful 'minded' not peaceful. It'll never attack any state first.And western influence did start when a sea route had been discovered to India. Or what do you think they came by aeroplane?

Do read my posts clearly. Don't just read first few lines and go on a random spree. I have quoted all of you're misleading thoughts. I am a human too. Never court me these many times. *sighs*

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Laters all. So friends, the argument aka debate continues after 6 hours. Don't pick your remotes aka phones! ;P we'll be right back!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I never said so.

We wouldn't! America didn't become developed in just 68 years! China hasn't developed yet as it had got independence only two years after Indian independence. It's impossible. Don't exaggerate.

Depends what you mean by 'developed'. The US is considered developed as is many other countries, but I wouldn't say they are the best countries. China is building faster than any other country but does it make it developed? What is a developed country? People starve in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. There's poverty in all countries. There's the very rich and the very poor. If we're talking just infrastructure than maybe the US and other 'western' countries are better 'developed' than India.

We're talking of history i.e. before out independence! And if our politicians had robbed our country so much then we would never be Asia's second largest economy.

Overall, I said India is peaceful 'minded' not peaceful. It'll never attack any state first.And western influence did start when a sea route had been discovered to India. Or what do you think they came by aeroplane?

Do read my posts clearly. Don't just read first few lines and go on a random spree. I have quoted all of you're misleading thoughts. I am a human too. Never court me these many times. *sighs*

India may not have been a conquering type of country but there's many reasons behind that probably. It has been conquered many times by various ruling states. There's been warring factions in India for centuries prior to being ruled by others.

Keeping in mind that India is a fairly large country as well. India is still very much divided.

I'd say the majority of humans are peaceful minded but that doesn't mean there will be peace or no violence. I have my opinion on what drives these things but that's a whole other discussion.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So I had the ultrasound. I had to make sure my bladder was full so walking to the hospital and back was a challenge to say the least.

The actual procedure was quite illuminating, one of the people was a student in training so I got to hear all about what to look for when looking at internal organs. Quite interesting indeed!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I had the ultrasound. I had to make sure my bladder was full so walking to the hospital and back was a challenge to say the least.

The actual procedure was quite illuminating, one of the people was a student in training so I got to hear all about what to look for when looking at internal organs. Quite interesting indeed!

Is all well or do you need to wait for results?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Well from what I heard them saying everything seemed to be in order, but I should find out for sure in a week.

Next on the list is a blood test at the weekend then we'll see.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well from what I heard them saying everything seemed to be in order, but I should find out for sure in a week.

Next on the list is a blood test at the weekend then we'll see.

You're starting to sound like me... :p

I have my second blood test tomorrow. :/ Then a doctor's appointment in two weeks that will hopefully give me some insight into why I feel like crap. :p LOL!

Add that to the rest of what's happened this year and it's been real crap. I'm looking forward to the end of this one. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I would of had to go you the bathroom:p
o_O sounds kinda creepy then again they heavy big poky tools😌

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You're starting to sound like me... :p

I have my second blood test tomorrow. :/ Then a doctor's appointment in two weeks that will hopefully give me some insight into why I feel like crap. :p LOL!

Add that to the rest of what's happened this year and it's been real crap. I'm looking forward to the end of this one. :p

Bring on the new year. I'm ready for this one to end too

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

I never said so.

There's no fixed span for a country to get developed.
After WW2, allies emerged powerful, especially America, hence it's a developed nation now. USSR was even more powerful than America, but it got disintegrated(there were many reasons which I wouldn't get into). India as a whole was never united. Hence westerners ruled for very long. As far as economy goes, it doesn't matter as per capita income here is still extremely low. China is not a developed country, but compared to India its still more organized & a lot more developed.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

India has aprrox. more than ₹28 lakh crore (US$457,217,600,000) black money in foreign banks *shocked*

That means more than 10,000 medical colleges can be built! More than 3 lakh km (186,411.358 miles) of concrete roads can be built!!! *sighs*

I hope it's recovered. Basically from Swiss bank.

Last edited:

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

So now, a very weird thing happened. I'm not too happy about it.
In my building a cat came(even when I live on 7th floor). As it was a pain from 2 days, I decided to just take the cat away from my building. I tried catching it, caught it, as soon as the lift got to the ground floor, I left it. I came home, both my hands bleeding. I thought cats were good, guess I was wrong. My hands are still bleeding. :angry:
Evil cat.
Sent from whichever device I happen to be using today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss