WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Oh just tests right?
I don't get tested that deeply. But yes, the injection thing is toooo creepy! I always close my eyes during that >.< Injecting is ok but taking out blood is just awwwwwful!!! Dark red blood ooohhhhooooo *chills flowing through* *bumps goosing up* :p

But I do like the effect of spirit :p

He had an ultrasound. No injection needed. Injections are usually for vaccines or immunity boosters etc.

I'm not fond of blood tests either but they're good for finding out if something is wrong quickly.

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Depends where you live. :p

I lived in one place which was 40 minutes north of Brisbane. I had koalas, kangaroos, birds and lizards in the backyard. The area I lived in had a large population of koalas.

The outback is not that far away. In the cities you don't get much in the way of wildlife but once you hit the suburbs things change.
Kangaroos! Awwww :)
They are so cute. [Until and unless they don't start boxing ;)]

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

Watching Chip an' Dale after so many years! So funny *laughs*
Oh he kicked Donald just now ha haaa ha! *grincry*

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site

0e9311aabe1f3f092a923394261feefc.jpg

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yes, lots of people over here, in Canada, US, EU and Australia. I haven't got any currently but I will one day. I grew up with cats as pets. I had a pet cat when I lived in Australia.

Huh I never would of pegged you as a cat person 😲

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

So Lumia 830 is on sale here for 240? on contract. That is cheaper than Lumia 820 was after first price drop when I bought it. Fair price if you ask me, HTC ONE M8 Mini is exactly 100? more expensive than Lumia.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Kangaroos! Awwww :)
They are so cute. [Until and unless they don't start boxing ;)]
Every year in Australia several purple get injured by kangaroos. Usually tourists.

The big red kangaroos are very dangerous, especially when driving in the outback.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Oh just tests right?
I don't get tested that deeply. But yes, the injection thing is toooo creepy! I always close my eyes during that >.< Injecting is ok but taking out blood is just awwwwwful!!! Dark red blood ooohhhhooooo *chills flowing through* *bumps goosing up* :p

But I do like the effect of spirit :p

Yeah, I'm not too scared of injections now, I know that taking out blood might be scary, but its not for me now.
I took science in my 11th grade, so I have done dissections of an earthworm, a cockroach, still I didn't find it creepy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte