WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So David Cameron says he wants to see an Asian as Britain's Prime minister.

Thoughts?

Sent from my dark knight 1320

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This was really a crappy idea to cancel the landscape mode in the WPC app (yes, I'm still calling it windows phone central). When you're now a unicorn owner like me, typing in portrait sucks...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yes, Sahib, I own a unicorn now (AKA Lumia 1520.3). It slots nicely between my 1+1 and my Z Ultra size wise. The 925 looks like an ant compared to those three.

Not going to use it as a daily yet until accessories get here. But my first impressions are...i wish this ran a S801 chip...the glance on this is so faint I'd almost not use it...good balance weight wise.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So David Cameron says he wants to see Asians as Britain's Prime minister.
Thoughts?
Sent from my dark knight 1320

Well we already had a woman, not that we shouldn't have another. I think if we did get someone that wasn't a white person it might help make people realise that the UK is multicultural.

This has to happen in Canada and Australia as well.

Neither Canada not the US have had a woman leader.

Then again. I really hate politics as it's crap regardless which crap party you put in. There's been zero progress since the conservative 80s. If anything I'd like to have a referendum on politics itself but then too large of a population wouldn't know what we were having a referendum on.

That's really the issue with the world. Too many people are clueless and are more concerned with living their lives than to care about a bunch of pompous jerks in office. So they keep getting elected by a minority of voters.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here's my screenshot, which is a picture shot last Christmas at the end of grandmother's funeral on my white 920 now owned by my dad.

I use this as my Windows ID picture.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Attachments

• 17685.jpg
    17685.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Yes, Sahib, I own a unicorn now (AKA Lumia 1520.3). It slots nicely between my 1+1 and my Z Ultra size wise. The 925 looks like an ant compared to those three.

Not going to use it as a daily yet until accessories get here. But my first impressions are...i wish this ran a S801 chip...the glance on this is so faint I'd almost not use it...good balance weight wise.

I didn't know it was called the unicorn...

I didn't realise they took landscape mode off the WC app... hehehe... toilet humour....

Well the 1520 is a bit long in the tooth now. I thought glance had different settings for brightness.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that's the only complaint i have after asking my sister to let me borrow it for a day. the only thing that i dislike is how faint glance is on LCD panels. you see it better with amoled screens

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Well we already had a woman, not that we shouldn't have another. I think if we did get someone that wasn't a white person it might help make people realise that the UK is multicultural.

Then again. I really hate politics as it's crap regardless which crap party you put in. There's been zero progress since the conservative 80s. If anything I'd like to have a referendum on politics itself but then too large of a population wouldn't know what we were having a referendum on.

That's really the issue with the world. Too many people are clueless and are more concerned with living their lives than to care about a bunch of pompous jerks in office. So they keep getting elected by a minority of voters.

like the US congress.... they are to busy blocking each others agendas than talking it over :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't know it was called the unicorn...

I didn't realise they took landscape mode off the WC app... hehehe... toilet humour....

Well the 1520 is a bit long in the tooth now. I thought glance had different settings for brightness.

nah glace is dim on the newer wp phones its kinda useless to use it in day light.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Here's my screenshot, which is a picture shot last Christmas at the end of grandmother's funeral on my white 920 now owned by my dad.

I use this as my Windows ID picture.

lol i just noticed that you calendar had a smiley face XD .... which is kinda creepy since you aren't the most....... smiley person here;) ( i tease)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It really should boils down to leadership skills and effectiveness, not merely striving for diversity. Here in the US, history will have a mixed view on Obama...came in like a lion, may end up leaving like a lamb. It would have been tough for a phone to succeed under the terms Obama came in...didn't help he didn't put his foot down firmly in some ways, did court the rich business leaders well enough and that some members of Congress were elected and wasted their time opposing him blindly than helping to move the country forward.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

lol i just noticed that you calendar had a smiley face XD .... which is kinda creepy since you aren't the most....... smiley person here;) ( i tease)

That's simple calendar app, that's why. Yes, you're right...in real like in don't like to smile a lot. The GF is trying to work on me with that...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05