WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I really don't know whether snapdeal is giving ₹6k off on 830. Also, its said that if you order from snapdeal app for WP, you'll be getting the discount. Not sure if its still valid.
Yes, my exam is coming near, but I'm not studying though. :p

Good.

Btw, if the 535 had a good camera, I would have bought it at launch without much thinking. But it has a VGA ffc and a mere 5MP rfc :/ It's too low-end feature to me! I still love the capacitive buttons over softkeys. And the glossy look is so 620-ish. A metallic design (made of plastic) even would have been pretty good. Staying with 830 is good :( Who cares about branding. Be it Nokia, be it MS, the phone's specs is the thing which is important to most consumers.

You were looking forward for a 1320 successor, isn't it? It has been spotted and you must be knowing it already :)

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site

Good.

Btw, if the 535 had a good camera, I would have bought it at launch without much thinking. But it has a VGA ffc and a mere 5MP rfc :/ It's too low-end feature to me! I still love the capacitive buttons over softkeys. And the glossy look is so 620-ish. A metallic design (made of plastic) even would have been pretty good. Staying with 830 is good :( Who cares about branding. Be it Nokia, be it MS, the phone's specs is the thing which is important to most consumers.

You were looking forward for a 1320 successor, isn't it? It has been spotted and you must be knowing it already :)
The 535 is a very good phone for it's price. It's cost would be 7000₹ at launch like the 530. It has ffc,flash, and a bigger screen than the 530 or 630. The 630 screen quality is way better than the 530/535 tho. Just bought a 630 for my gran 👵. Should have waited a week more :'( really needed that ffc(Skype) and led flash(to use as torch 🔦 lol)

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

And I'm back from Vienna :) It was cool, had fun, seen some interesting things. More to follow tomorrow( well today just later :) )

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Good.

Where have you spotted 1320 successor? I hope it wont be an official leak

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

The 535 is a very good phone for it's price. It's cost would be 7000₹ at launch like the 530. It has ffc,flash, and a bigger screen than the 530 or 630. The 630 screen quality is way better than the 530/535 tho. Just bought a 630 for my gran 👵. Should have waited a week more :'( really needed that ffc(Skype) and led flash(to use as torch 🔦 lol)

Yes, 535 is an excellent phone, it gets the much awaited ffc, flash, 1gb ram etc. I hope it comes to our country.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so I went out to the drag races..... so it was a perfect time to test out the mics of my 830. just telling you right now HAAC are AWESOME !! even it was able to handle the jet engine cars

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yes, 535 is an excellent phone, it gets the much awaited ffc, flash, 1gb ram etc. I hope it comes to our country.
No it's not. It's pathetic. This year we got billion low end Lumias, 2 semi midrangers and a high end which is only high end in terms of camera, all other parts are out dated. You will have to give me more MS too keep me here.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

No it's not. It's pathetic. This year we got billion low end Lumias, 2 semi midrangers and a high end which is only high end in terms of camera, all other parts are out dated. You will have to give me more MS too keep me here.

Yep, agreed. The 930 is damn outdated. The 730 and 830 aren't really outstanding at their price range. The 535 itself sounds great if priced right, but there have been too many low-end phones already. If only the 630 got that specs... MS is slapping 630 users right in the face... Sadly, I'm one of those unlucky guys.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yep, agreed. The 535 itself sounds great if priced right, but there have been too many low-end phones already. If only the 630 got that specs... MS is slapping 630 users right in the face... Sadly, I'm one of those unlucky guys.
True that, now you have better processor, same back camera and all other things are worse. Less ram, lower res screen, no FF camera. 535 should have been a Lumia 630 (with SD400) and 630 should have been Lumia 535.

Toan Le

May 20, 2014
Visit site

True that, now you have better processor, same back camera and all other things are worse. Less ram, lower res screen, no FF camera. 535 should have been a Lumia 630 (with SD400) and 630 should have been Lumia 535.

Nah, the 630 shouldn't even have existed. Good at almost nothing, but lacks almost everything. Except for the SD400 and a bigger screen with Corning Gorilla, it doesn't have anything better than a 530.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

... :/ you are only thinking in terms of yourself.. these phones are not targeted at you . they are targeted at people who want a good experience that doesn't break the bank.
sometimes I wonder if people are selfish and thinking about themselves

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yep, agreed. The 930 is damn outdated. The 730 and 830 aren't really outstanding at their price range. The 535 itself sounds great if priced right, but there have been too many low-end phones already. If only the 630 got that specs... MS is slapping 630 users right in the face... Sadly, I'm one of those unlucky guys.

I beg to differ. I don't know any phone out in the market that is like the 830, OIS, 16gb +128 SD card slot expansion , 3 HAAC mics that record stereo that don't distort ... go on.. give me a phone less than 380 with that and ill agree.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I agree with getting the best specs on a high end phone but low end is all about how good the OS is optimized. the better it is optimized the less specs it needs to run which means cheaper phones for consumers .

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

I beg to differ. I don't know any phone out in the market that is like the 830, OIS, 16gb +128 SD card slot expansion , 3 HAAC mics that record stereo that don't distort ... go on.. give me a phone less than 380 with that and ill agree.
One plus One, SD801, 2 GB RAM, 64 GB internal memory, FHD,... You lose. Awfully.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss