WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is the view today AM....brrrr....it is cold!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415713058366.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415713058366.jpg
    717.7 KB · Views: 5

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site

Well I'm at the point of needing a new phone and there's not much around that I like. The 1+1 is a good price for the phone and it's attractive so it's not a downgrade in my eyes. I'm just not sure as I can't see one physically to know if I like it.

The 1+1 never heard of that phone before.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well there's also the question of convincing the wife! :p However I have pointed out that my phone battery is pretty crap and I need a new phone now.

I'll make it an early xmas present. :p Not that we celebrate that anyway.

There's always the problem of convincing the wife. You can always use the old diversionary tactic and get her something nice too and sneak this in...

Here maps on Android is almost as nice as it is one Windows, from what I've used, even though it is in Beta. I like the WP transit app and wished something like that was on Android too, but at least you'll have that as an option to test out with the OPO...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's always the problem of convincing the wife. You can always use the old diversionary tactic and get her something nice too and sneak this in...

Here maps on Android is almost as nice as it is one Windows, from what I've used, even though it is in Beta. I like the WP transit app and wished something like that was on Android too, but at least you'll have that as an option to test out with the OPO...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

Since the OPO is pretty cheap it should be easy to convince her. I hope.

Which transit app? Most apps for transit and other things are on Android and iPhone here. WP is not even considered... Aside from HERE.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb