WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Somewhat old news...this rumor was floating around for a few weeks and Oppo (the maker of 1+1) said they weren't looking to make one right now.

Still, it highlights the opportunity for a very good 5.5" WP...people would buy it. The problem is that there really no apps that take full advantage of the increased real estate. The 1520 would be good size wise for some of the gimmick-esque stuff you see in a Note 4, pen support - true split screen, but they haven't done it yet.

If there is one feature i would love to get on a WP device like a 1520, the Windows Split screen would be it. I could be uber uber productive with that, like I am now with my T100...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's already snowing in parts of the U.S. while it's still sunny here in Cali ._. Yup we have strange weather

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Somewhat old news...this rumor was floating around for a few weeks and Oppo (the maker of 1+1) said they weren't looking to make one right now.

Still, it highlights the opportunity for a very good 5.5" WP...people would buy it. The problem is that there really no apps that take full advantage of the increased real estate. The 1520 would be good size wise for some of the gimmick-esque stuff you see in a Note 4, pen support - true split screen, but they haven't done it yet.

If there is one feature i would love to get on a WP device like a 1520, the Windows Split screen would be it. I could be uber uber productive with that, like I am now with my T100...

That would be nice and I think they could since they want to bring wp and W closer together

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It was warm here until a week ago. You're either in for a warmish winter or you're going to drop in temp really quick. I'm sure both have happened before. :p

I hope so because I wanna use my winter stuff . Then again I'm leaving to Utah next week and it's suppose to be cold

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Since the OPO is pretty cheap it should be easy to convince her. I hope.

Which transit app? Most apps for transit and other things are on Android and iPhone here. WP is not even considered... Aside from HERE.

Talking the Here Transit app - which on WP is accurate enough for my travels here in the NYC metro area - bus and train combos and times are on point. The Android transit apps for a commuter like me as so useless. The best transit app outside Here Transir I've ever used is the NJ Transit on WP. Gives me what i need - live tie ins to the big board with up to the minute train arrivals. That is an app I miss not using WP as my daily...but I get away since it has allowed me to know my commute so well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hope so because I wanna use my winter stuff . Then again I'm leaving to Utah next week and it's suppose to be cold

Hopefully you have warm enough stuff for Utah. I'm assuming it gets quite chilly there. I'm already in warmer clothes but not quite winter.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Talking the Here Transit app - which on WP is accurate enough for my travels here in the NYC metro area - bus and train combos and times are on point. The Android transit apps for a commuter like me as so useless. The best transit app outside Here Transir I've ever used is the NJ Transit on WP. Gives me what i need - live tie ins to the big board with up to the minute train arrivals. That is an app I miss not using WP as my daily...but I get away since it has allowed me to know my commute so well.

I guess since my commute is so short I haven't really used the HERE Transit much but it's probably not as good here as it is in the US or other EU countries.

Times when I've tried using it while in London haven't been that great.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans