WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If it cold to the point of negative temps I'll see . It can't be that bad :p. ...can it ._. ?

How cold is your refrigerator at home? Most are around 4C, freezers tend to be -16 to -18C.

Think about standing in either of those for any period of time. Then ask that question again.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure I'm ready for winter. Is been so mild in the UK this year it's still about 10 Celsius on average per day. Going down further would be a struggle right now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I guess since my commute is so short I haven't really used the HERE Transit much but it's probably not as good here as it is in the US or other EU countries.

Times when I've tried using it while in London haven't been that great.

Understood.

I'm leaning towards getting a Pebble Steel...may try to score on on black Friday. While I really like the matte black one, the stainless steel look is the $%&! I do hope the WP integration is decent enough as I was reading some wonkiness going on there. If that's the case, I'll pass.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

How cold is your refrigerator at home? Most are around 4C, freezers tend to be -16 to -18C.

Think about standing in either of those for any period of time. Then ask that question again.
I don't think I fit in my frig ;) ! ...anyways that's pretty cold o.o.....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't think I fit in my frig ;) ! ...anyways that's pretty cold o.o.....
I wasn't saying get in your fridge. :p I was trying to give you something to relate to. :p You don't understand cold temps. It can be quite literally chilling to the bone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's a lot that hasn't been implemented that qualifies for your definition of sad...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
What I find interesting is that everyone thinks that W10 is going to be some type of super OS that will have everything.

It's a tend on here.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I wasn't saying get in your fridge. :p I was trying to give you something to relate to. :p You don't understand cold temps. It can be quite literally chilling to the bone.

the coldest ive ever experienced was 20F(-6 C) and I thought that was cold. that was when I went to Mt.Lassen to play in the snow.

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Yay, I did the "exam" from the first aid. I'm not sure if I have written that correctly, I hope you can understand what I mean. I have to have it done for my drivers licence.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077