WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This was Funny !!but also quite informative .... I didn't know that all that went down :eek:

It's a small example of why I don't like professional sports or sports in general. I have nothing against people playing sports or being active. I just think the whole sporting thing has too much power.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It's a small example of why I don't like professional sports or sports in general. I have nothing against people playing sports or being active. I just think the whole sporting thing has too much power.

The beer one was surprising ........kinda sad that Brazil bended over backwards just to please FIFA officials

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I thoroughly enjoyed my Z Ultra. One of the best phones I used in a long, long time. If it wasn't for my dear friend needing a phone + tablet replacement, I'd still have kept it. I would definitely own another Xperia Z series phone, especially the Z3.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This meeting in a few minutes should be snoresville. I'll do my best to try to survive it. I've never liked these.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I thoroughly enjoyed my Z Ultra. One of the best phones I used in a long, long time. If it wasn't for my dear friend needing a phone + tablet replacement, I'd still have kept it. I would definitely own another Xperia Z series phone, especially the Z3.

Good guy Mia 👍

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I always doodle during boring lectures or meetings :p keeps me from falling asleep

I did that when I was younger. One time in college the maths teacher was a bit of Nazi and saw it. He wasn't too impressed. :p Especially since it was a drawing of him. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'll also add that he was one of my favourite teachers in college because he actually taught us and we learnt things. Most of the other instructors were completely useless.

I don't recall why I drew him, probably because I was annoyed. :p It wasn't a flattering picture if I recall. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I did that when I was younger. One time in college the maths teacher was a bit of Nazi and saw it. He wasn't too impressed. :p Especially since it was a drawing of him. :p

HA ! That's one thing I never got caught for :p ....seems like school age rue was a bit of a trouble maker ;) ?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll also add that he was one of my favourite teachers in college because he actually taught us and we learnt things. Most of the other instructors were completely useless.

I don't recall why I drew him, probably because I was annoyed. :p It wasn't a flattering picture if I recall. :p

o_O now that would awesome if you still had it :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So a friend of mine is buying me coffee since I bought her coffee at a random time :p
I'm not a fan of coffee but since its being offered I can't say no 😉
sent from my rare green linux 830

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Another world record is made in ODI cricket, again by an Indian.
Great
Sent from my dark knight 1320

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I do try. Plus, i needed to downsize anyways...now I'm set...a WP and a tablet, and an Android + an Android tablet. I'm good.

Wait so you have 4 devices currently ? how do you do it .. I can barely handle changing my tablet , phone and iPod . I get annoyed of all the wires.

Also on a random note.... I'm really hyper thanks to the coffee :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wait so you have 4 devices currently ? how do you do it .. I can barely handle changing my tablet , phone and iPod . I get annoyed of all the wires.

I take you don't drink anything with caffeine normally?

I use three devices. A tablet, laptop and phone. I don't need more than that. I use the tablet when I travel and generally at home. Phone is when I'm out wandering around. Laptop is my workhorse.

Everything is synced on all devices.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I take you don't drink anything with caffeine normally?

I use three devices. A tablet, laptop and phone. I don't need more than that. I use the tablet when I travel and generally at home. Phone is when I'm out wandering around. Laptop is my workhorse.

Everything is synced on all devices.

Nope I do not :p ...I cant keep my body still :p hyper ! I feel like bp on cake high >:)
I use my tablet at school ,phone everywhere and iPod for music ...;p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Easy. I use them all for different reasons and they get enough 2 of the 4 have Qi, so that helps.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I only have my 830 that has QI :( the rest I have to use wires ....

That's why I'm strategic in what I buy and how I use it. The unicorn will get used 2-3 times weekly. The 1+1 the other days. The N7 is my kindle and causal gaming device, so that gets work daily when I get home. My T100 is to write papers. My desktop is local storage and paper writing whenever my T100 is on the charger. Everything is synced online - as in the stuff I need to travel that I'm working on.

Perhaps I have too many screens to use but they do get work.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

That's why I'm strategic in what I buy and how I use it. The unicorn will get used 2-3 times weekly. The 1+1 the other days. The N7 is my kindle and causal gaming device, so that gets work daily when I get home. My T100 is to write papers. My desktop is local storage and paper writing whenever my T100 is on the charger. Everything is synced online - as in the stuff I need to travel that I'm working on.

Perhaps I have too many screens to use but they do get work.
looks like you got your stuff figured out.... if apple would to adopt the QI standard ( even though its not a standard ..yet) then i would just have one device to charge with wires and that would be my surface RT

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)