WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

wow not bad :p.... I can go a whole day on my 830 ...but at 8 I have to charge

It depends, really. Both phones I can get two nights worth of standby in and still have power to run well during the day. The 1+1 has the newer chips and more RAM but the 1520 has the lighter OS so it works out to be the same.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

It depends, really. Both phones I can get two nights worth of standby in and still have power to run well during the day. The 1+1 has the newer chips and more RAM but the 1520 has the lighter OS so it works out to be the same.

so which one last longer if you were to use them heavily ? o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

this is the picture I posted in the contest for pictures :p WP_20130513_001.jpg
this is taken by my 810 3 semesters ago ( a year and half ago)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Sd 800 would be getting a bit more stuff, rest all the phones would be getting the same stuff. Doesn't matter much to me.
neither do I :p ..the only thing I really really really want is for Skype to be like imessage or google hangouts the rest is icing

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

what annoys me is that in my part of cali there isn't an option for ISP.. you either have AT&T or Comcast... which is the lesser evil... idk :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Just thought I would inform those who have been helping me decide about what phone to get next. I think I may have put the idea of buying a new phone aside for now. I'm still thinking but even the OPO is not really that appealing.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Just thought I would inform those who have been helping me decide about what phone to get next. I think I may have put the idea of buying a new phone aside for now. I'm still thinking but even the OPO is not really that appealing.

I knew it. You made a right decision.
Phones are boring now. I've totally lost interest in everything.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I knew it. You made a right decision.
Phones are boring now. I've totally lost interest in everything.

I'm still probably getting an Android though. By the time a good WP comes out I'll be a couple of years on Android...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Boo! You copped out! Lol.

Seriously, phones lost that wow factor and appeal for me years ago. They are now what they always were in my eyes...tools to accomplish specific tasks. Maybe that's why I still changed them seeming as often as I have...looking for that one that best fit my needs in the current moment.

Truth be told, the market is saturated right now. and the global economy is still ****ty, so it is harder for people to change phones easily in certain markets. Even I hardly buy mine new...i go for high mint and since I keep my phones that way, the cash I doll out per phone is small.

So if you can keep putting along with your 920, go for it. I still suggest the 1+1 if your phone goes on the fritz and you want something to use in the meantime and still not be committal. I like being off contract. As much as I like the Z3, I'd never buy it through t-mobile here.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The phone I really want is the Moto Maxx but it doesn't appear to be heading this way for some reason. :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Boo! You copped out! Lol.

Seriously, phones lost that wow factor and appeal for me years ago. They are now what they always were in my eyes...tools to accomplish specific tasks. Maybe that's why I still changed them seeming as often as I have...looking for that one that best fit my needs in the current moment.

Truth be told, the market is saturated right now. and the global economy is still ****ty, so it is harder for people to change phones easily in certain markets. Even I hardly buy mine new...i go for high mint and since I keep my phones that way, the cash I doll out per phone is small.

So if you can keep putting along with your 920, go for it. I still suggest the 1+1 if your phone goes on the fritz and you want something to use in the meantime and still not be committal. I like being off contract. As much as I like the Z3, I'd never buy it through t-mobile here.

I've lost all WOW in phones. I don't get people who freak out over them personally.

The main reason I wanted a new phone was due to the L920 battery, I just can't take it any longer. That and WP apps simply aren't up to scratch as I'd like. Then there's the new 'features' of the phones and WP is way behind with some things I'd like to have.

So that's where I stand currently. I have to think some more though. I might change my mind at some point and just buy something. I'm a bit fickle. :p

I personally think all new phones are way over priced.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It is nice to have platforms that I like equally. Having used the 1520, I'm reminded of why I like WP and can tolerate it as a daily driver if I'm not asking it to do much. If the ONE for windows had a better camera, I'd use it over a 1520 - easily. I'm curious to see what happens next year...Android is jumping into 64-bit. What will MSFT do?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

The phone I really want is the Moto Maxx but it doesn't appear to be heading this way for some reason. :/

Cannot blame you there. If I were on Verizon, even though I'm not fond of the look per se, I'd grab a Droid Turbo. Instantly. It checks all my boxes. If course id get the 64GB model since it lacks microSD. Plus I really like what Moto is doing. I know it'll be a pricey model and not as great an upgrade from the OPO for me at this point...even though the size to battery ratio is awesome.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I've lost all WOW in phones. I don't get people who freak out over them personally.

The main reason I wanted a new phone was due to the L920 battery, I just can't take it any longer. That and WP apps simply aren't up to scratch as I'd like. Then there's the new 'features' of the phones and WP is way behind with some things I'd like to have.

So that's where I stand currently. I have to think some more though. I might change my mind at some point and just buy something. I'm a bit fickle. :p

I personally think all new phones are way over priced.

Understood. You're channeling your inner Chregu I see. At this point, battery life for me is paramount. Even though I love the 930's form factor, charging a phone every two days based on my usage is right up my wheelhouse. I cannot see myself owning anything with a sub 3000mah battery.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Understood. You're channeling your inner Chregu I see. At this point, battery life for me is paramount. Even though I love the 930's form factor, charging a phone every two days based on my usage is right up my wheelhouse. I cannot see myself owning anything with a sub 3000mah battery.

It is the form factor of the Moto and the battery that I like. Battery has become my biggest issue with smartphones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs