WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing lots of Google and Android commercials lately.

Yeah, my daughter will run from the other room to hear and dance to KISS singing while stomping on an android phone.

LOL, Out of context that doesn't sound like a good commercial for an android phone.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Had a good look at the Sony Z3 and the compact. I went to a Sony store and was able to his one properly. Very nice. Both are good by it I like the Z3 better. My wife liked the compact. So we may be a Sony family soon.

No surprises there. I'd be more surprised if it was the reverse on who liked what...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Long week. Just finished making dinner for next week...boiled potatoes, roasted asparagus, broiled salmon and swordfish, turkey chili.

Gonna pack away the food and get ready for work tomorrow...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Long week. Just finished making dinner for next week...boiled potatoes, roasted asparagus, broiled salmon and swordfish, turkey chili.

Gonna pack away the food and get ready for work tomorrow...

im craving fish after I read that post ..... :3

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

im craving fish after I read that post ..... :3

So was I...that's why I cooked it. It is a really easy technique. It's not a whole fish, so it makes things quicker.

All you do is season the cut of fish to your liking, let it rest in the fridge for 30 mins. Then you get some kind of sauce...tomato ones for pasta, pesto (I've used apricot jelly and it came out well too). You put the sauce on the fish to cover, put a little olive oil. Then you lightly grease a sheet of foil paper with olive oil, lay the fish on and broil it in either a toaster oven or the broiler in a regular oven until the fish is cooked through.

To give the fish kick, I rinse with lemon juice and then season it with black pepper, lemon herb, and seasoning salt as dry seasoning and freshly grated garlic in top as my wet seasoning.

It is a simple thing to do. You can use on any cut piece of fish.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So was I...that's why I cooked it. It is a really easy technique. It's not a whole fish, so it makes things quicker.

All you do is season the cut of fish to your liking, let it rest in the fridge for 30 mins. Then you get some kind of sauce...tomato ones for pasta, pesto (I've used apricot jelly and it came out well too). You put the sauce on the fish to cover, put a little olive oil. Then you lightly grease a sheet of foil paper with olive oil, lay the fish on and broil it in either a toaster oven or the broiler in a regular oven until the fish is cooked through.

To give the fish kick, I rinse with lemon juice and then season it with black pepper, lemon herb, and seasoning salt as dry seasoning and freshly grated garlic in top as my wet seasoning.

It is a simple thing to do. You can use on any cut piece of fish.

that just made me 10 times wanting to eat fish ! :3
question what type of season do you use ? because there are lots of types.... the one that my parents and i use is lemon season and chicken season.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

that just made me 10 times wanting to eat fish ! :3
question what type of season do you use ? because there are lots of types.... the one that my parents and i use is lemon season and chicken season.

Dude, I listed the seasonings I used...but mention them again:
- fresh garlic
- ground black pepper
- seasoning salt
- dried lemon herb season

You can add lemon season and dried fish season. I don't use Adobo anymore because I have Jamaican seasonings in my house which I like a lot better. Remember, you're seasoning the fish to your taste so you can use what you want on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb