WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I like Android more and more with every day of using a good product. Back when I only had that cheap Android tablet I felt like I did the right thing buying Lumia, now.... ;)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I see a thread was started to ask about the positive things of WP.

I'm guessing to put some positive spin on all the whining that has been going on? :p

I'm staying out of that thread. :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I see a thread was started to ask about the positive things of WP.

I'm guessing to put some positive spin on all the whining that has been going on? :p

I'm staying out of that thread. :p

there has to be some positive to using wp... for me is that it works well for what I need it to do. I don't have to pay a premium ( apple) and I don't have to buy a high end phone ( android) to get updates.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

yup choice is good. what I should say is I don't mind android but its who's behind it and that's google. so I like android but dislike google :p

All companies are the same. MS collects data. Google collects data. Apple collects data.

You can argue what those companies do with that data is the problem but at the end of the day I have little doubt they all sell it to some extent.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

there has to be some positive to using wp... for me is that it works well for what I need it to do. I don't have to pay a premium ( apple) and I don't have to buy a high end phone ( android) to get updates.

I didn't say there was no positive aspect to WP. I just can't answer the questions without saying something sarcastic. :p Better not to say anything.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

All companies are the same. MS collects data. Google collects data. Apple collects data.

You can argue what those companies do with that data is the problem but at the end of the day I have little doubt they all sell it to some extent.

I don't care much for data collection because that's to be expected but what I do care is openness. I prefer when a thing is cross platform and I can find it on other OS . since msft fits the bill it works out fine for me :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't care much for data collection because that's to be expected but what I do care is openness. I prefer when a thing is cross platform and I can find it on other OS . since msft fits the bill it works out fine for me :)

Well the great thing about MS is that they've created really great apps for the other platforms. So you don't miss much. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)